EcigExpress one shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I've just mixed (2/22) my first one shots, sugar cookie fluff, cuprian and island nectar. Mixed them at suggested percentages in a week or two I'll give them a try. I've noticed that some mixed at less than the suggested percent, is that the way to go? I've only been into diy for a year, some have turned out pretty good and some not so good. I'm hoping the one shots will be winners.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I've just mixed (2/22) my first one shots, sugar cookie fluff, cuprian and island nectar. Mixed them at suggested percentages in a week or two I'll give them a try. I've noticed that some mixed at less than the suggested percent, is that the way to go?

I honestly just read some of the reviews of the site, that’s how I decided to mix rose milk @10% vs 15%.

Plus, the cost just seems insanely high mixing above 15%. $10 to make only 200ml of juice seems silly.

I like SOHO from FA, but i don’t like it under 14%, makes it a luxury juice compared to others LOL!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I've just mixed (2/22) my first one shots, sugar cookie fluff, cuprian and island nectar. Mixed them at suggested percentages in a week or two I'll give them a try. I've noticed that some mixed at less than the suggested percent, is that the way to go? I've only been into diy for a year, some have turned out pretty good and some not so good. I'm hoping the one shots will be winners.

Tastes vary. I like to keep my mixes no more than 15% flavoring, and less is better, usually. That's me. That's one of the good things about DIY, it's right when it makes you smile. :)

I take all recipes, one-shots or 10 flavor blends, as starting points, and adjust for MY tastes.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah, I have some "one shot" flavors, but I have found I can usually improve them. I won't vape anything much until a mix (one shot or not) has steeped about a month. I've figured out that is the best "steep" time for my longest flavors, and since I do use some of those flavors in most of my mixes, well, I just mix, try to forget the horror of mixing that happened (usually at least one "horror" will happen, although not yesterday, it went smoothly) and hide them in the closet, shaking occasionally. That way, I know when to mix based on how much eliquid I have to vape, and I don't have to fret, worry, overflavor and etc.

I also find it puts me on a good rotation of flavors. Also, I am a pretty "light" DIY person, in fact, it's quite rare for me to mix above 8%, and a I am a rather "reluctant" sweetener, although I do use it on occasion.

I do think most mixes, even one shots, do benefit from aging, although I think it's probably easier to "age" the liquid while you vape it as most of them are "decent" but not "phenomenal" right out of the gate.

I look upon it as "delayed gratification." LOL. I will admit, there are some new flavors I did as well as adding PEG400 to the mix, which makes me want to try them right away but I'm pretty certain I will be disappointed if I did that, so I won't be bothering with that.

Anna

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Tried the rosky milk today, just shy of 2 weeks. I mixed it at 15%.

It’s a strawberry marshmallow, cereal milk. Like if you left lucky charms in the milk, then drank the milk, sorta thing.

The juice is decent. I’m not rushing out to buy more, and the strawbrrry is different than the Rose Milk. It’s not as sweet, but still good.

It tastes VERY similar to a house juice I had from a B&M here in San Diego, that was advertised as the same.

Good overall, but it doesn’t compare to the Rose Milk imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread