ECOpure Rich, RIP... any alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foobar1234

Nov 2, 2011
USA
Hi,

I was a huge fan of IntelliCigs ECOpure Rich line. I dripped it exclusively for about two years.

Recently, Intellicig has changed their product line up to ECOvape, which is absolutely horrible compared to ECOpure. It has a way overpowering tobacco flavor and tastes very artificial.

Can anyone recommend a 100%VG juice that compares to ECOpure? I am looking for something that tastes light, clean, crisp, and slight sweet aftertaste.

Thanks.

EDIT: Price is not an issue for me. In fact, I prefer premium juices.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I thought the brand name was the only thing that changed.

Maybe I misread this:

Dear ECOpure Customers,
Our ECO e-liquid is now called ECOvape. The ECOpure e-liquid name is being discontinued in the USA but until our ECOpure brand stock is depleted, we still have REGULAR and MENTHOL in the ECOpure brand name. We also have cartomizers in the ECOpure brand name still available in Rich, Regular and Menthol.

I sent Intellicig a message (I have already been in talks with them about something else), so I will see what they say. If it is reformulated why would they just not say it instead of emphasizing the "name" part?

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I thought the brand name was the only thing that changed.

Maybe I misread this:

Dear ECOpure Customers,
Our ECO e-liquid is now called ECOvape. The ECOpure e-liquid name is being discontinued in the USA but until our ECOpure brand stock is depleted, we still have REGULAR and MENTHOL in the ECOpure brand name. We also have cartomizers in the ECOpure brand name still available in Rich, Regular and Menthol.

I sent Intellicig a message (I have already been in talks with them about something else), so I will see what they say. If it is reformulated why would they just not say it instead of emphasizing the "name" part?

They changed it on the site. Not sure if by formulated they actually mean reformulated. Be interested to hear what they tell you

ECOvape has been formulated to be pure tasting with only the finest and fewest ingredients possible. You'll experience a rich, deep flavor with a well rounded tobacco taste and a full body. This new and improved rich flavor has fantastic vapor production and throat hit with a wonderful after taste. 100% Premium Kosher VG base, 99.8% pure Nicotine and only Organic Ingredients makes ECOvape the perfect, pure choice.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
They changed it on the site. Not sure if by formulated they actually mean reformulated. Be interested to hear what they tell you

See, here's where it gets tricky. I think all they did was substitute the name EcoVape for EcoPure because that same blurb was what the EcoPure said. Still waiting on response...I will post as soon as Don responds.

I like virgin vapors.

virginvapor.com

Do they sell EcoPure, or do you just like them? :confused:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I think they used to but phased that line out

Really? I did not know that. There have been a few vendors that had that line, but I think it was more popular back in the day. No one re-upping on the EcoVape? Maybe they will? It may just be re-branding...Xfinity anyone? hahaha

foobar1234

Nov 2, 2011
USA
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into them.

Intellicig has great customer service and I've exchanged a few e-mails with them.

The ECOVape line is not just a re-branding but a reformulation. This is according to the customer rep I spoke with. Also, I ordered the ECOVape juice and it is definitely different. It has a much stronger tobacco flavor. The Dark Rich tastes like a camel light with a fruit aftertaste *gag* Apparently some people like the taste of cigs???

I enjoyed the ECOPure Rich flavor. It has been replaced with ECOVape Rich. I was told that the ECOVape Rich is to be replaced with a new, lighter in tobacco tasting formulation. The current ECOVape Rich (currently sold out) will be rebranded as ECOVape Extra Rich. I hope the new formulation will taste more like the ECOPure Rich. It was an amazing product.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into them.

Intellicig has great customer service and I've exchanged a few e-mails with them.

The ECOVape line is not just a re-branding but a reformulation. This is according to the customer rep I spoke with. Also, I ordered the ECOVape juice and it is definitely different. It has a much stronger tobacco flavor. The Dark Rich tastes like a camel light with a fruit aftertaste *gag* Apparently some people like the taste of cigs???

I enjoyed the ECOPure Rich flavor. It has been replaced with ECOVape Rich. I was told that the ECOVape Rich is to be replaced with a new, lighter in tobacco tasting formulation. The current ECOVape Rich (currently sold out) will be rebranded as ECOVape Extra Rich. I hope the new formulation will taste more like the ECOPure Rich. It was an amazing product.

Now this makes even less sense! :laugh:

foobar1234

Nov 2, 2011
USA
You are correct, sir.

want2vape is not 100% VG.

From the Juice FAQ:

"want2vape juices are a 70% PG/30% VG blend, except for Creme Brulee and EcoBerry, which are both 50/50, and Vapenstein Blend Paris which is 100% VG"

From the Vapenstein Blend Paris descirption,

"**note that Vapenstein Blend Paris is This is a 5/95 PG/VG Blend instead of our usual 70/30 ratio."

Intellicig's brand is 100% VG.

foobar1234

Nov 2, 2011
USA
According to my readings on ecf Malty at backwoods brew is the same concept. Or you can DIY by using Malty 10% one adjust to taste

"All of our e-liquids are 70% PG & 30% VG
With the exception of Malty and Malty Toffee which are
70% VG and 30% PG"

Ugh, looking for 100% VG. I had a horrible allergic reaction to PG juice when I first started.

foobar1234

Nov 2, 2011
USA

Excellent, this is exactly what I was looking for. I hope the flavor is right. On the main page they also talk about reformulating to create a more "rich" taste.... hopefully, it's not as extreme as what Intellicig has done.

"ULTRApure E-Liquid is made in the USA with pure vegetable glycerin, 99+% pure nicotine,
and the purest ingredients available. ULTRApure E-Liquid does not contain candy oils,
sugars, or fruit flavorings.
"

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
want2vape is not 100% VG.

From the Juice FAQ:

"want2vape juices are a 70% PG/30% VG blend, except for Creme Brulee and EcoBerry, which are both 50/50, and Vapenstein Blend Paris which is 100% VG"

From the Vapenstein Blend Paris descirption,

"**note that Vapenstein Blend Paris is This is a 5/95 PG/VG Blend instead of our usual 70/30 ratio."

Intellicig's brand is 100% VG.

My post of "You are correct, sir" was in response to a post saying, "Isn't PURE from Want2Vape suppose to be their version of ECOpure?" "Version" not copy.

Last edited:

foobar1234

Nov 2, 2011
USA
Really? I did not know that. There have been a few vendors that had that line, but I think it was more popular back in the day. No one re-upping on the EcoVape? Maybe they will? It may just be re-branding...Xfinity anyone? hahaha

I ordered some ECOPure from viriginvapors back in the day. This company used the ECOPure base to blend their own flavors. I think I got strawberry. It wasn't very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread