Eden Mods Rose 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbys117

Oct 16, 2016
hmm, that is a bummer. Try a spaced coil, I've been doing this on all my kanthal builds and it has really increased the flavour.

One further question - how much are you opening up the juice flow?
I've tried 1 turn to 3 turns and no change. It's just a muted flavor like too much cotton but I've tried barely any and same results. I really wan't to love this rta but it's looking like I'll just end up selling it. :(

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I've tried 1 turn to 3 turns and no change. It's just a muted flavor like too much cotton but I've tried barely any and same results. I really wan't to love this rta but it's looking like I'll just end up selling it. :(

That's a pity. I don't really have any further suggestions. It should be easy to sell, and get a Hussar ;-)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
It's on the way. There's a review up on YouTube already, and Eden have indicated it'll be available within the next month.
Cant believe i missed Damien's review...lol!.

Anyway, looks like a simple change. Interesting to see how much the stumpy kit costs!

Thanks again :)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Of course the completist in me wants one but I'll have to pass this time, a conservation period. The forthcoming stumpy conversion kit might be tempting but I'm somewhat disappointed it won't come with a steel tank section but rather two plastic ones, due to possible stainless finish differences between the kit and the existing unit. I like all metal so I'll probably happily continue using my two full versions.

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Of course the completist in me wants one but I'll have to pass this time, a conservation period. The forthcoming stumpy conversion kit might be tempting but I'm somewhat disappointed it won't come with a steel tank section but rather two plastic ones, due to possible stainless finish differences between the kit and the existing unit. I like all metal so I'll probably happily continue using my two full versions.
nah it comes with a steel tank section I'm pretty sure, Eden Mods Rose 3 TPD Edition

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
I just cant seem to cut the coil legs to the right length when setting a new coil….it will either be too high or too low.

Waste a lot of coils this way.

Any particular length I should measure?

Before cutting hold the coil on the outer edge of the build platform with the legs up against the mounting screw hole. You can then easily see the height to cut using the position of the screw holes as the depth of the mounting slots. You can do this for one leg then cut the other to match. That is how I do it.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Guys, I would love some help please. I am pretty new to RTA's so I am sorry if it is something obvious but me new Rose 3 TPD arrived and after some fiddling, I finally managed to screw the legs in properly.

I shut down the liquid control and filled her up. I then started to play with the liquid control and the air flow to get both set up right for me and my juice but every single time I play with the air flow after opening the chimney, she leaks and not just a little bit. Can I not adjust the air flow without first shutting down the liquid control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread