The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ego C-Twist

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by ms421, Jul 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ms421

ms421 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    OKC
    Just a quick note . . . I have seen all the reviews on these and "game changer" is all the hype on the net . . . guess what? . . . these are the bees knees! I bought the 1000 mahs from Stormy and they are performing as well as my Provari . . . in fact, they might even be better! . . . I am a true chain vaper and get about 5 hours out of them at 4.8 volts . . . they hit like a freight train and produce thick clouds of vapor with a double-punched std Boge . . . the Arry ActV3 tanks look kinda funky on them and they are quite "long", but I don't care about that . . . these things ROCK and so does Stormy!

2. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    thanks ms, I have to agree with you about the Twist! I love mine, all 3 of them, especially the pearl pink one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.