Status
Not open for further replies.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
I also have the same trouble as you with the same set up. I'm sorry to say that it seems to be certain liquids (dark and sweet) that cause the problems. I tried diffferent VG/PG combos and diluting with distilled water, but alas, I cannot use my beloved German Chocolate Cake from Tasty Vapors.

Have you tried different juices?

I have tried different flavors. Thing is, the flavor I want is the flavor I want! ha I wish they could solve this problem. I do believe that all my flavors gave a whistle but Ill go back to the lab.

Andrew

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
When the tank is empty take it out and blow hard through the mouthpiece into a paper towel - the side channels may have liquid. I'd also remove the second baffle in the mouthpiece - dental pic through the hole in the outside mouthpiece, remove, then the same with the inter baffle, remove, replace the outside mouthpiece.

Also 'whistle' means and obstructed airflow... so... it is likely you have built up gunk around the coil too - the airflow travels 'through' the coil to the air holes and slots on the atty connection. Throw the eGo-c atty head in the 151 proof vodka for about 20-30 minutes - no longer.... You might throw the atty holder part in too (where the head sits). No need to put the atty body in though. Put it back together and vape! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread