Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Same as Burnie said - only place I have seen them so far. This was just posted about in the last week when someone else asked and they were in stock at that time. That post probably pushed them right out the door. Keep an eye out and hopefully they will be restocking. There is obvious demand.

Ran across a post in a UK forum talking about these. The person emailed them about shipping to UK, but also said they were popular and they would continue to stock them. I expect they will be back in stock in a few weeks. I am going to keep checking there site, when I see them in stock, I will post it here (after I have ordered mine :) ).

Vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Got an email reply from L JS E-Smokes, they had 2 in stock, so I scoffed up both of them, sorry folks :( Out of Stock Again.

Both and an Airflow Controller, freight & sales tax (were both in Florida) only came to $13.12, not a bad price.

Henry did say they should have some more in stock in a week or two. I signed up for updates on them so I would know when they are back in stock, and I'll post it here.

Vape On
Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Please for the love of god! I am looking for the same thing too! I need it for my SVD

The 2 I have coming should be here Thursday, so I'll see how they work. I am also watching the site and will post for others when they get them back in stock. By the email I got it should be by the end of the month. Hang in there.

Vape On
Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
In some instances, can a 510/ego--510/ego be used??

510/eGo to 510/eGo adapter - Vaping Me

If your 510 threads are still good, sure. But we are really wanting something to screw to EGO to give 510/EGO threads.

Place your orders, for now they show in stock. Does not say how many they have, but the "add cart" button is there.
EGO to EGO 510 Atomizer Adapter : L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes

Still not sure quality or anything as mine won't be here until tomorrow.

Never did get a stock update email from them, I have just been checking the site each day.

Vape On
Burnie

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
If your 510 threads are still good, sure. But we are really wanting something to screw to EGO to give 510/EGO threads.

Place your orders, for now they show in stock. Does not say how many they have, but the "add cart" button is there.
EGO to EGO 510 Atomizer Adapter : L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes

Still not sure quality or anything as mine won't be here until tomorrow.

Never did get a stock update email from them, I have just been checking the site each day.

Vape On
Burnie

WELL 5 hours after this post they show SOLD OUT. Either they sold a LOT or they didn't have many.

Did anyone order any? Just wondering?

Vape On
Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well no reply's, so I guess no-one on here got any of them.

My order of 2 of them and an airflow controller came in today. If you have wonky 510 threads these will work Great. It does make the 510/ego connection higher. On ego batteries it just makes them a little longer, but looks good. On bigger mods it is higher so the tank sets up and you need to use a flared beauty ring. Well worth the $3 each to have a couple on hand. If you want them, this is the only place I have found, just bookmark the site and check it every day. Really don't understand why some of the other venders don't stock them, 510 threads go bad with the heavy toppers attached, and this fixes/saves the threads. They really need to make some big tanks with ego threads IMHO.

Vape On
Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Same boat here, my inner threads on my MVP2 are stripped, so I can no longer use my Kayfun. Are you folks saying this is the solution?

Should, here are some pictures. Adapter screws on to EGO threads, and has 510/EGO on top. I screwed beauty ring on EGO then IBTanked into 510, then screwed onto my SVD EGO threads, works fine.

Adapter01.jpg
Adapter02.jpg
Adapter03.jpg

Vape On
Burnie

PellyCanFly

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2014
NH
Should, here are some pictures. Adapter screws on to EGO threads, and has 510/EGO on top. I screwed beauty ring on EGO then IBTanked into 510, then screwed onto my SVD EGO threads, works fine.

Adapter01.jpg
Adapter02.jpg
Adapter03.jpg

Vape On
Burnie

I see, so I need to keep checking for one in stock. Called today, they have no idea when a new batch will arrive. Very new to this, like a month in and to have this happen is disheartening. Thanks for the post Burnie.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I see, so I need to keep checking for one in stock. Called today, they have no idea when a new batch will arrive. Very new to this, like a month in and to have this happen is disheartening. Thanks for the post Burnie.

Guess I lucked out. When I emailed them last Saturday asking when they would be in stock, they said they had 2 and had put them on the site, snatched them right up, got delivered yesterday. He said in the email they would have some in a couple of weeks. I would just check the site every day. I spent hours hunting for them and did not even find another site that was out of stock. I know they make them, I have 2 of them, just wonder why no-one else carries them.

Vape On
Burnie

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Guess I lucked out. When I emailed them last Saturday asking when they would be in stock, they said they had 2 and had put them on the site, snatched them right up, got delivered yesterday. He said in the email they would have some in a couple of weeks. I would just check the site every day. I spent hours hunting for them and did not even find another site that was out of stock. I know they make them, I have 2 of them, just wonder why no-one else carries them.

Vape On
    Burnie

Because instead of treating their gear properly and fixing problems, people just use the broke PV as a reason to convince their SO and themselves that they for sure need a Provari now??? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread