Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Because instead of treating their gear properly and fixing problems, people just use the broke PV as a reason to convince their SO and themselves that they for sure need a Provari now??? :)

Good point :)

But I am old school and fix stuff instead of pitching it because of some small problem. If i had the ability to fix the 510 threads, I would, but as I don't this is the next best solution.

But also if I had a Provari, I could just send it back and they would fix it. :D But alas I do not own one, and it is not looking good in my near future, so I just keep what I have working as best as I can.

vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

PellyCanFly

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2014
NH
Any chance that they have adjustable posts??

No idea if the post is adjustable. I spoke to the owner, he said they are having these custom made. I do know they will work with my MVP2 as he said as much. I can report back regarding adjusting the post later this week if you want, by then I have should mine in hand.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

It looks like the center pin is a solid piece, which runs through a grommet. The bottom collar is sorta long to me, but it works. I tried it on EGO's, VV V3, SVD, & SID, worked on all of them. No idea on MVP2 as I don't have one.

vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

PellyCanFly

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2014
NH

Hey, got mine in today. I too thought the post was a solid piece, but these guys were smart, it is actually adjustable! Thank goodness, too. Burnie, just give the post a push from either end and watch the magic unfold. All 3 of the ones I ordered have a post that can slide back and forth.

WileECoyote

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
Woodbridge, VA, USA
www.zidrate.com
Got mine!!! Awesome find. Time to put the Ego's back in the drawer. Thanks!

mgGpdvu.jpg

Last edited:

WileECoyote

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
Woodbridge, VA, USA
www.zidrate.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread