EGO to 510 adapter (not 510 to EGO) or EGO to EGO adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
So it's easy to find an adapter that screws into 510 threads, allowing you to attach an Ego-threaded atomizer.

What I've not seen is an adapter that works the other way around, screwing to an EGO battery and then allowing you to attach a 510-threaded atomizer; or, an EGO to EGO adapter.

I know that 510s can be screwed into EGOs of course. The problem is that I stripped the 510 threads on my Vamo and I'd like to find and Ego > 510 connection.

Has anyone seen something like this? Thanks.

Reactions: fraserkr

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Are you wanting a cone to cover the ego threads? 510 items will work on an ego threaded devices, it's just that the outer threads show.

Yeah, I know, but the problem is that the 510 threads on my mod are shot. So the idea is to have an adapter that will attach via the EGO threads (works fine) so that I can continue to use my 510 threaded tank.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
If worse comes to worse you could try wrapping a layer of tin foil on your cartos threading, it may or may not work depending on the tolerances between the two surfaces, but worth a try. If you do try this you must wrap the foil in a clockwise direction, as if you were holding the carto upside down to look at it, otherwise it will get pushed out when threading it together.

Hal53H

Oct 3, 2013
Milo, ME, USA
EGOnewThreadAdapter2.jpg
v1k1ng1001 I don't know if you have found what you're looking for but I think I have. Try EGO to EGO 510 Atomizer Adapter [2104] : L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread