ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
The link in the first post is to SterlingVapor which is in TN.

If you're intrigued by these, you might be interested in this

oh wow my bad lol , for some reason i thought SterlingVapor was a China company *ashamed face*

thanks for the link to the video , just makes me MORE interested in them lol

pandatera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
NY
According to Bigbuyer at cloudsofvapor, they are disposable. He will getting them in soon.

Wonder how long they can hold on. It's looks pretty expensive. From the video it look like you can see the ceramic cup, but wonder if we can do dry burn on them. On clearo we can take off the tube and dry burn the ce2 so they last longer. Wonder if we can dry burn these so they won't clog up and can last longer.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I'm looking forward to some interesting reading as people get these. I'll be really curious to hear how they perform. I've never used a carto (no particular reason - I just never felt too compelled), but when i read about them, I'm always a little amazed by how many people say they end up switching from regular resistance to LR cartos. - These giantomizers appear to be ego-specific (recessed 510 connector like the tank attys and mega attys) so it's less simple to pop them on a 3.7 mod or vv. - Even though I really love all my eGo stuff, 3.2 volts seems like it's probably going to be a little light for a huge carto.

Gulliverfoyle

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
NJ
I took a risk and ordered them. 1st gen worries me a bit but I am a carto freak so... Shipping from TN to NJ is quick so I should have them Monday or Tuesday. They are kind of pricey to me, for roughly $10 a shot after shipping they better be the s**t. Starting to stockpile cracked clearo's so I'm in the mood for a change. What I am really curious to see is if they can be disassembled, from the e-liquid.cn website it looks like the black aluminum cover can come off, but we know about assumptions.

Last edited:

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
I've had good luck with my ce-2's lasting a long time. I think that once you put a flavor in it, you're stuck using that same flavor until it dies. I don't know this for sure but I'm going to try to get some to test out.

You can rinse, dry burn then rinse them again and use them for a different flavor also if they drop in performance a good rinse and dry burn, rinse will bring them back.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Can these be used with the eGo mega batts w/o an adaptor and are they refillable? I read elsewhere that they are disposable and only for hte 510s

These are made for the eGo battery. You could also put one on a regular 510 battery if you wanted to. You will not easily be able to put one on most mods with 510 connection without an adapter (would probably work with an eGo/old style 510 charger adapter).

They are refillable and disposable. They are advertised as being good for 4 to 8 fills, but carto users often clean and dry burn their cartos to get more life out of them.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I'm not a big fan of cartos but I'm hoping I will have better results with this one. I'm pretty happy with my mega attys and they are very easy to refill but I like the 3.7 ml capacity of these and the window. I've never tried the ce2 cartos but I've read alot of pro and con on them. At least you can use a pipette to refill them, I just can't get the hang of using a syringe.

Gulliverfoyle

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
NJ
I think even if these function as well as a standard CE2 xl, the price of them is going to be a hurdle. It's going to have to come down. I have heard here and elsewhere (including myself) of concerns over the price. For the price of 1 Giantomizer you can get a 5 pack of CE2's, almost a Mega atty or any other atomizer for less. If they function far above CE2 standards, I for one will not gripe about the price. We'll see.

COV have them in stock now. But they are pretty expensive. $10 a piece or $45 dollars a pack of 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread