Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I thought the wholesale 24 or 36 was indicating a nicotine level? I just mixed in slight amounts in my tank, at the time, it was not enough to significantly boost my nic level to the point that I noticed. Some people DIY with them, but I don't think that is strictly necessary....

Anna
I was just reading at their site and I was looking at the 6mg that says it is WTA only. Let me look at the higher strengths.

:)

eta.....My mistake.....it does contain nicotine.... I just read it incorrectly.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's my understanding that the "wholesale" unflavored WTA is available only in 24/36 at Aroma. I heard a "rumor" that the higher 36 strength has more alkaloids than the 24, but I'm not sure it exactly ever got confirmed. It's slightly nutty tasting on its own, but it blends just fine with another liquid, and actually improves some of them, but it's certainly vapable on its own if desired. I think it's pretty strong.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It's my understanding that the "wholesale" unflavored WTA is available only in 24/36 at Aroma. I heard a "rumor" that the higher 36 strength has more alkaloids than the 24, but I'm not sure it exactly ever got confirmed. It's slightly nutty tasting on its own, but it blends just fine with another liquid, and actually improves some of them, but it's certainly vapable on its own if desired. I think it's pretty strong.

Anna
When reading through some of the processing, they say they extract the WTA along with the nic, so it stands to reason the WTA content is higher in 36 vs 24.

:)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Do you just put drops into your already mixed juice? The WTA-24 contains no nic, is that correct? How does it correlate to the mg strength or does it make no difference as to the mg strength? Luckily, I have never needed this, but do know some who may benefit from it.

It's my understanding that the "wholesale" unflavored WTA is available only in 24/36 at Aroma.

I think I read somewhere that Aroma's WTA e-juice is 95%WTA/5%Nicotine...(but don't quote me on that)...

The first time I ran across Aroma's site (and had never tried WTA)...I checked out their prices...

"wholesale" unflavored WTA...WTA-24mg. $24.50/15ml. and WTA-36mg. $28.50/15ml....

all the flavored WTA...WTA-6mg./12mg./24mg. $12/10ml. and $24/30ml....

So...I went with the flavored WTA (cheapest/ml.)...and the WTA-24mg. (since the 6mg.,12mg. and 24mg. were the same price = cheapest/mg.)...

As I've said...when I increase my regular Nicotine-6mg. to Nicotine-9mg....I get quite nauseous...but the WTA-24mg. causes NO hassles...

Me, personally, I keep my Nicotine e-juices and WTA e-juices in different Tanks...and vape whatever suits me in the moment...

I don't NEED the WTA...I just vape it because it's so incredibly PLEASURABLE...

(Actually, I find myself doing a number of things that I don't NEED...but that are PLEASURABLE...eg. going to a Steak Restaurant, watching "Happy!" on TV, etc.etc.etc.)

Whole Tobacco Alkaloid WTA Eliquid Ejuice

Last edited:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Question comparing clr 4ml megav2 tank to the Ares 4ml tank .

Has anyone tried the Ares tank now ii know they are very different setups but im very curious as to what someone says that has tried both tanks and there thoughts.

Curious about the Ares airflow and taste using the 1ohm prebuilt coils compared to the 1ohm clr coilhead airflow can the Ares adjustment be adjusted to a similar draw as i vape with the clr at 1 ohm with the airflow all the way open.
Also how about leakage from the Ares ?

I do not have an Ares tank although have seen many of its video's.
DPLongo or anyone else ?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have that tank, but I do have a question about the CLR tanks.

Those suckers give me "No atomizer" readings in short order. I had the wismec tank that died. Fair enough, I knocked it over many times, I figured it was my issue.

BUT, I couldn't get my Tron-s to work with the CLR coils (yes, I am using those coils, not any other ones) from right out of the GATE. It won't read on any mods. Similarly, my Ego Mega V2 gave me one like 2 days after I tried using it. I have inspected the threads. They're fine. I've inspected EVERYTHING and tried multiple coils, but I consistently get a "no atomizer" read from ANY mod I try it on.

What gives? What mistake am I making? I have tried screwing them in pretty tight, and looser. I mean.... I couldn't even get my Tron-S up and running at ALL. I was loving my ego mega but it just (seemingly out of nowhere) gave me that reading. I really DON'T want to warranty them, am I missing some "secret"??

If not, I'm going to warranty because I've gone through a box of new coils on just those two tanks with very epically awful results.

HELP ME @Sugar_and_Spice ! LOL, or anyone else who seems to have a destructive effect on gear, like @DPLongo22 (no offense :) )

Anna

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
I don't have that tank, but I do have a question about the CLR tanks.

Those suckers give me "No atomizer" readings in short order. I had the wismec tank that died. Fair enough, I knocked it over many times, I figured it was my issue.

BUT, I couldn't get my Tron-s to work with the CLR coils (yes, I am using those coils, not any other ones) from right out of the GATE. It won't read on any mods. Similarly, my Ego Mega V2 gave me one like 2 days after I tried using it. I have inspected the threads. They're fine. I've inspected EVERYTHING and tried multiple coils, but I consistently get a "no atomizer" read from ANY mod I try it on.

What gives? What mistake am I making? I have tried screwing them in pretty tight, and looser. I mean.... I couldn't even get my Tron-S up and running at ALL. I was loving my ego mega but it just (seemingly out of nowhere) gave me that reading. I really DON'T want to warranty them, am I missing some "secret"??

If not, I'm going to warranty because I've gone through a box of new coils on just those two tanks with very epically awful results.

HELP ME @Sugar_and_Spice ! LOL, or anyone else who seems to have a destructive effect on gear, like @DPLongo22 (no offense :) )

Anna
I never had this problem with CLR's but learned this trick with the carpy iJust 2 coils...
How about pulling out the bottom pin of the coil a tiny bit to make sure it is contacting the pin inside the tank base?

Or similarly, push up the pin in the tank base from the bottom?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, that worked for all 3 of my tanks, @lil_buddy , so thank you VERY much. I actually had to screw the pin down from inside a bit, but they are all now reading :) That would never have occurred to me to do, especially with the wismec tank, although the husband carefully "rethreaded" or at least "restraightened" all the threads on the wismec tank, I just figured the 510 connections were toast, so yay :)

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Question comparing clr 4ml megav2 tank to the Ares 4ml tank .

Has anyone tried the Ares tank now ii know they are very different setups but im very curious as to what someone says that has tried both tanks and there thoughts.

Curious about the Ares airflow and taste using the 1ohm prebuilt coils compared to the 1ohm clr coilhead airflow can the Ares adjustment be adjusted to a similar draw as i vape with the clr at 1 ohm with the airflow all the way open.
Also how about leakage from the Ares ?

I do not have an Ares tank although have seen many of its video's.
DPLongo or anyone else ?

It's tough for me to compare them, Dieseler, because they're so different (for me). I like them both, but the EMV2/eggies are still my beat-all, end-all. I like a strong vape (high nic & PG), and the eggies give me what I sometimes NEED. In that regard, it stands alone (for me). Even the Trons come up just a tiny bit short (slightly different airflow range, I presume).

The Ares is a very nice vape, very similar to the Siren v1 (for me), but without the mess. As I've stated elsewhere, it's neither my best nor worst, but quite enjoyable, and will absolutely remain in my rotation. It's a bit on the chubby side, but so am I, so... :)

Opinions (and all that-there). ;)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
It's tough for me to compare them, Dieseler, because they're so different (for me). I like them both, but the EMV2/eggies are still my beat-all, end-all. I like a strong vape (high nic & PG), and the eggies give me what I sometimes NEED. In that regard, it stands alone (for me). Even the Trons come up just a tiny bit short (slightly different airflow range, I presume).

The Ares is a very nice vape, very similar to the Siren v1 (for me), but without the mess. As I've stated elsewhere, it's neither my best nor worst, but quite enjoyable, and will absolutely remain in my rotation. It's a bit on the chubby side, but so am I, so... :)

Opinions (and all that-there). ;)
Thanks DP also a high PG vapor at 96-97% in my diy but perhaps not high on the nic which is 11-12% and also the megav2 basically all i vape . I use clr only at 1 ohm as the .5 ohm is to airy .

Just wondering you mention Ares just different for you could you explain what is different about it for you if you do not mind ?
Thanks

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
How about pulling out the bottom pin of the coil a tiny bit to make sure it is contacting the pin inside the tank base?
Or similarly, push up the pin in the tank base from the bottom?

Well, that worked for all 3 of my tanks, @lil_buddy , so thank you VERY much.

Well...Anna...glad that worked for you...(the posters in this thread are awfully smart aren't they?)...

In the future...should either of those "tricks" fail...you could try a 3rd option...

Use a small screwdriver (eyeglasses kit) to pry up (a SMALL amount) the pin on the MOD...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I did use a small screwdriver to twist the pin up, yes. But from inside the tank, the outside had some weird hole in it, that I presume that perhaps a screwdriver of some sort would fit, but it really just looked like a small, round hole. The inside fit a small flat head I had. I guess I explained myself incoherently. LOL.

In any case, yes, you are ALL wise before your years. Vape years at the very least :lol::lol:.

Oh man, that means I'm a toddler... Watch out world, here I come! The idea of being a toddler in a 43 year old's body is kind of appealing, actually. Not Alzheimer's to be clear. Just all my skills and talents, just governed by a 7 month old's impulses.:D

Anna

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Just curious, but has anyone ever broken the glass tank section of a Mega V2?

Dunno why, but I’m thinking of getting one just to try. I have a Tron-S (starting to chip, but still working fine), 2 Totally Wicked Odyssey CLL tanks (still think these will last forever, but getting a little tired of the narrow viewing slot - one still in the box) and 2 Wismec Amor tanks (my least favorite flavor-wise, one still in the box). Not to mention that I’ve been getting into squonking with a Hcigar VT Inbox lately.

Heh. I’ll probably talk myself out of it.

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York

Dunno why, but I’m thinking of getting one just to try. I have a Tron-S (starting to chip, but still working fine), 2 Totally Wicked Odyssey CLL tanks (still think these will last forever, but getting a little tired of the narrow viewing slot - one still in the box) and 2 Wismec Amor tanks (my least favorite flavor-wise, one still in the box). Not to mention that I’ve been getting into squonking with a Hcigar VT Inbox lately.

I haven't broken one. Mine took about a 3 foot fall a couple days ago, and it was fine. The Mega V2 is a really good device, in my opinion.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois

Yes my wife did recently dropping her's onto the tile floor cracking glass in several spots.
Today bought her 3 - silver megav2 tanks total cost was 19.95 due to a 10.00 gift thingy from them that appeared during check out to my surprise.
Purchase over 15.00 got us free shipping.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just wondering you mention Ares just different for you could you explain what is different about it for you if you do not mind ?
Thanks

It's just a different "feel" for me, but that holds true for pretty much all that I vape. Each has its own unique combination of flavor, throat hit, and overall experience. The only two that I find to be very similar are the Doggies & Erls, and I give the Erl just the SLIGHTEST edge in the flavor department.

Again though, those two are VERY similar to each other, so I'd be satisfied with either of them.

In my regular rotation are:
  1. Eggrolls
  2. Trons (S/T)
  3. Erls
  4. Doggies
  5. Ares
  6. Kabukis
  7. Kayfun V2L+
  8. Kayfun ("Diamond" style)
  9. Carto Tank
  10. BIG (weiner) carto
  11. Small (regular) carto
I never know, on any given day, which I'll gravitate to that day. The first eight all get vaped very regularly, and often I'll spend a full day with whichever it is. The last three are more "just for fun", and I'll hit them whenever I feel like it.

So, "different" is about as extensive as I can get. I hope it helps somewhat, but I understand that it's vague (at best).

I used to smoke Marlboro Medium. Not regular, not "lights", nor any other brand. If I couldn't find Marlboro MEDIUMs, I'd be very, very unhappy.

The times, they HAVE changed. LOVING the vape, aye yam!!! :thumbs: :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread