Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Hey all yall ole Airheads!

Any yall got any decent shape GS, MS or M tanks left you'd like to get rid of? Might take some coils too
if ya got 'em.

Didcha know that you can still get NEW Airs in Air2 and M but there's no thread left open for them while the Megas and Trons are getting nearly impossible to find at all.

If you have any, let me know and I'll open a proper Ad for same so you can get some feedback.

Mucho Gracias.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey all yall ole Airheads!

Any yall got any decent shape GS, MS or M tanks left you'd like to get rid of? Might take some coils too
if ya got 'em.

Didcha know that you can still get NEW Airs in Air2 and M but there's no thread left open for them while the Megas and Trons are getting nearly impossible to find at all.

If you have any, let me know and I'll open a proper Ad for same so you can get some feedback.

Mucho Gracias.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Hi Ocala. I haven't heard anything about the GS Air tanks in quite some time now, nor did I know that there's no thread on them. How's about you start one! (yaaay)

You might want to put up a WTB for them, and who knows..... you might get your wish come true! (Can't do it here tho, eh? You know, rulez.) :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
off-topic, but a lot of us is posting in this thread ... :)
I'm looking for a thread(s) about the durability of nicotine base ...
Please help.

I don't know if this helps, but a source that I have confidence in stated the following, regarding degradation (of the nic):

"At -20C very very small (1-2% over six years). At -60C less than 1% over six years."

I've got a lifetime or two worth in my freezer, so I'm hoping it's accurate. My oldest is maybe three or four years old, and it's perfectly fine (I'm vaping it right now).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Great info @DPLongo22 !
I'm going to cut my 1L bottle down into 100ml flasks and hope that I have a long lasting stock ;)

That's what I do too, but with 125ml bottles (8 per liter). So far (knock wood), so good.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
What is the lowest ohm I can use on that one ?
It refuse to work at 0.2

S9r9ZBn.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It refuse to work at 0.2

S9r9ZBn.png

I'm going to guess that it has an amp limit but I've no idea if that's correct. Maybe something in the documentation, or online?

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
It refuse to work at 0.2
Hi - you may be at the lower limit. From the Ego One Mega V2 manual on the Joyetech site:
"When the resistance at the output end is <0.2ohm, the light flashes quickly for 5 times, suggesting low output or potential short circuit."
Link to manual (or see this page).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread