Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah, I suck at them. Seriously. I think I've broken at least seven, maybe more. LOL I do have one 2 ml tiny one but I was getting desperate and well, yeah.

Then I discovered the Oddessy and I now own two and I wish I hadn't bought those however many eggrolls because I bet I could have three more Oddessys. They always read.

I cannot use Trons either and if I calculate the cost of those PLUS the eggrolls I'd get very depressed probably.

They vape great for me, for like 10 minutes. Oh well. The husband still has like TWO and one he cannibalized from spare parts from my broken ones. It's definitely me.

Anna

That really bites, Anna. I feel bad for you.

I continue to shake my head (at myself) because my CLR tanks (eggies, Trons, & Odyssey) continue to be my "Can't live without" vape. I think you know that I like a lot of atties, but anytime I'm going to be away from home for a bit, it's always a CLR or two that come with me.

Don't get me wrong - I feel fortunate about it, because they're SO easy, but it's just weird (to me). Whatever. Some things just "are".

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yup, it's fine though.:) LOL you should have seen my first RTA leak. LOL.

So, I have many options and two Oddessy tanks, that is plenty. It is a fantastic coil, that's for sure.

Indeed, some things just-- Are.

Anna

I had a thought. Have you ever considered saving for an XvoStick, or even one of the knock-offs? They may be tailor made for you, given the dropsies.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have not considered it mainly because I don't know what it is. Now, I'm gonna have to go look.

Really have not killed off that many mods OR tanks, honestly, other then the eggrolls. Glass? Certainly. Eggrolls, you bet.

I did kill a Procyon and I kind of have no clue how I did it? It just up and died. But other than a wobbly Cylon from losing a screw up top that can be fixed it has not been so bad. I do look for "durability" though.

It also gave me an excuse to get that Ephro 101 tube mod that have been wanting. So, there's that.

Anna

Nahhh...I looked, that is not my cup of tea at ALL. It's too ugly. LOL.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I never considered it because I don't want any more atomizers with premade coils only. How's the draw compared to the eggies? Tighter, looser, about the same?

Katya...with its handy-dandy AFC...I can get the exact same draw with the Zeniths as I did with the Eggies…

I also get the same amount of vapor with the Zeniths...but it's (satisfyingly) "denser"...

(Whatever that means...:shock:)

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
Time for a bump, and a little CLR maintenance update.

I was experiencing more residual juice down in the bottom of the base, than usual. A tiny bit between rinses was normal, but it had gone above normal for me. I tried changing the o-ring between base & tank, but that didn't do it. Now, I should say that this particular CLR is approx 3 years old and had been rebuilt hundreds of times. MAN, these things LAST!

I found the solution by scavenging the top & bottom o-rings from an unused CL coil. I don't use the CL coils, but keep them in the stash for the little positive insulator, which seem to be impossible to find.

CLR.jpg

The o-ring swap solved the seepage into the base, and the Tron is working perfectly again. So, don't toss those crappy CL coils. Strip 'em down for parts, to keep your CLRs hummin'.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I feel I may have gone a bit overboard on my stock up, when they had these on clearance. I picked up 95 of them. I should be set for about 300 years.

I had no idea they'd last so long.

:lol: I'm still on my original first 10 coils.

Me three (and I happen to know of a #4 too).

Tis better to have an not need, than to need and... ;) :vapor:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am still on my first 10 coils too. For some unknown reason I still keep buying more CLR's and more Mega V2's.
Gluttony is a sin, I may be headed to the Lake of Fire when my time is up.:evil:

Based on that criteria, I'm thinking we're gonna have one HECK of a vape party on the lake!!! :thumbs: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread