Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So I bought some CLR's because it was recommended on here due to the problems I was having with the CL coils gurgling and such. The CLR's aren't working in my Ego One V2 tanks. What am I dong wrong?

They can be tricky. You think they're in tightly, but they're not. Try twisting in a bit further, and it may surprise you at first. Typical "Aha!" moment for many CLR users.

I now twist them tight with each fill.

Let us know...! :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The CLR's aren't working in my Ego One V2 tanks. What am I dong wrong?

Hi Rose! What do you mean by aren't working? Did you prime them? Do they not make electrical contact with your battery? They don't wick properly? If you could describe your problem a bit more, maybe we could find a solution together.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Update, problem solved. Thanks DP, didn't know I had to tighten that so hard. Hope I can get it out when I need to change it lol.

I hate the bottom fill and the whistle but otherwise, I like it a lot.

I sometimes need a needle-nose pliers, but they usually loosen up on their own. Check it the next time you fill it, as it may have loosened. Mine always do, so I give 'em a twist.

I'm glad it worked, Rosie!!!! :D

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I'm glad it worked, Rosie!!!! :D

iu

:D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Mine whistles like some other tanks I have had. It also pops occasionally but I may be running it woo low watts.

Definitely some pops, yes. Supposedly it has something to do with the amount of cotton, but it doesn't appear to impact my vape so I just pop away until I get to the next coil.

Some folks will know though. :)

1979_desktop.png

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Definitely some pops, yes. Supposedly it has something to do with the amount of cotton, but it doesn't appear to impact my vape so I just pop away until I get to the next coil.

Some folks will know though. :)

1979_desktop.png

You have rebuilt the coils, right? I am hoping it is easy. I need to find that tutorial again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread