Utopia
VT, CT?

dunno_zpsa5b1dd85.GIF

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
What is the difference between the vt and the ct? I know that I know, I just can't find it in the blonde brain....
On the VT, you can change the temp from low to medium to high with the push of a button. It works fine.

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
@rosesense Have you checked to see if the O ring around the base is in good shape?

Also, just in case you don’t already do this, set the tank down to fill it on a flat surface. Hold it firmly after filling whilst firmly turning the base, not the tank, to the left until you hear a click. Then turn the base to the right as you usually would do until it’s screwed into the tank.

Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    @rosesense Have you checked to see if the O ring around the base is in good shape?

Also, just in case you don’t already do this, set the tank down to fill it on a flat surface. Hold it firmly after filling whilst firmly turning the base, not the tank, to the left until you hear a click. Then turn the base to the right as you usually would do until it’s screwed into the tank.
    Yes, I have checked everything. It only happens after I have used it for awhile. Like I said, it is weird since the mini's don't do it. I have another regular one to try, maybe it is just this tank.

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ
    @rosesense The only time mine leak is after big temperature changes. It was really cold this week and after hour long walks with my dog, I found that coming inside from the cold the tank would leak after the ejuice came up to room temperature again.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Where can I get some 1.0 CLR coils at a reasonable price? They seem sold out or expensive, IDK. (These are for my Oddessy tanks, but yea) I should probably get a few more boxes even though rewicking is working out fine.

I wish I could get an Ego Mega One to READ long enough to leak. That would be the BOMB. LOL. If the coils and tank are cheap enough I might just get a tank as I BELIVE I may have figured out my problem (but probably not) for y'all's entertainment. Heh.

Anna

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Where can I get some 1.0 CLR coils at a reasonable price? They seem sold out or expensive, IDK. (These are for my Oddessy tanks, but yea) I should probably get a few more boxes even though rewicking is working out fine.

I wish I could get an Ego Mega One to READ long enough to leak. That would be the BOMB. LOL. If the coils and tank are cheap enough I might just get a tank as I BELIVE I may have figured out my problem (but probably not) for y'all's entertainment. Heh.

Anna
    Vapordna has them for $9.99 a pack, down to $8 a pack with the code MILITARY.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Just 2 days ago I bought 20 boxes of the CLR Ti 0.5 ohm coils for really dirt cheap for myself and an ECF friend. We won't use them as is, but will replace the Ti coils in them with SS coils at a higher ohm instead. They still had in excess of 400 boxes of them, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread