ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
WHAT!!!

I always assumed that your avatar...was a picture of you??? :shock:

Oh Gerrymi ! ; )
Oh for those curious as one who always like to take things apart to see what makes them work trying to mod a zenith 1.6 ohm coil into a re-buildable and so far it is working but want to follow etiquette and not post about it here .
One can find it in the zenith thread if curious.

fgarvin

Apr 25, 2015

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Also thanks fgarvin . Looking back through this thread i posted about a very expensive clr tank over 100.00 made oversea's i think but not positive made by Guiseppe well could not find it but it here somewhere , not interested but just wanted to revisit it.
Now speaking of old thread i ran across and i Love this man to this day so did my father who on Sunday Mornings before going out to the club back in the 60s would play records on the phonograph of Italian singers.
Dean Martin's Amore was always a favorite after all Amore means love and actually 99% of our name .
Some years back emailed his daughter Deanna who was kind enough to send me a signed picture.
Aw the memories came alive so i revisit a classic

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Also thanks fgarvin . Looking back through this thread i posted about a very expensive clr tank over 100.00 made oversea's i think but not positive made by Guiseppe well could not find it but it here somewhere , not interested but just wanted to revisit it.
Now speaking of old thread i ran across and i Love this man to this day so did my father who on Sunday Mornings before going out to the club back in the 60s would play records on the phonograph of Italian singers.
Dean Martin's Amore was always a favorite after all Amore means love and actually 99% of our name .
Some years back emailed his daughter Deanna who was kind enough to send me a signed picture.
Aw the memories came alive so i revisit a classic

Love the song and nobody does it better than Dean. Thanks for posting it!

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Anyone got links to any currently available tanks that take CLR coils (and are suitable for MTL). I just sent my last backups to a friend in need and don't see any where I got the last ones. Ego One (regular, mega, v1, v2) or something else? Thanks.[/
    Joyetech Ego One VT Kit

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Thanks, that's a good deal ... alas, they won't ship out of the US.
    I didn't know that. Shipping might be prohibitive in cost but if it is worth it to ship to me and pay shipping, I could send them to you.

jandrew

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    I didn't know that. Shipping might be prohibitive in cost but if it is worth it to ship to me and pay shipping, I could send them to you.
    That's a kind offer, and while some shops seem to get good rates shipping to Canada (or they eat some of shipping costs), other shops (and ordinary people) get fairly high rates ... so it would probably be cost prohibitive to double ship. But I do appreciate the offer, thanks.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread