Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Where can I get some 1.0 CLR coils at a reasonable price? They seem sold out or expensive, IDK. (These are for my Oddessy tanks, but yea) I should probably get a few more boxes even though rewicking is working out fine.

I wish I could get an Ego Mega One to READ long enough to leak. That would be the BOMB. LOL. If the coils and tank are cheap enough I might just get a tank as I BELIVE I may have figured out my problem (but probably not) for y'all's entertainment. Heh.

Anna

Stols really wish you were a neighbor as i could probably help you with the mega tanks and your connection problems somehow as i been vaping these tanks for more years than i care to mention and the only problem ever is as described in thread is sometimes leakage from going out in different temp ranges or from well worn out cotton that a simple change of fixed.
Also early on when mods did not have the adjustable springy 510 connector did have a few that refused to recognize the connection but things are much different nowadays and no longer a problem with the connection at least on the dna mods that i only use with some of mine being 5 years old and very reliable.
Best to you. ; )

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Same here. I can't get them to NOT work, even with drops and such. All of mine are my best workhorses, even the ugly colors and scratched ones.

Maybe it's a karma thing. Like the lines that connect some of us to others of us.

Oh jeez. My hippie is showing.

It was the 70's. Lotsa "things" happenin'....

:blink: :blush: :facepalm: :laugh: :party:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I have owned many mini ones and never a leak. Recently I got the regular one to try and it leaks no matter what I do. Weird.

By regular, do you mean the mega? I have 4 megas--2 V1s and 2 V2s and they never leaked... Weird indeed.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    By regular, do you mean the mega? I have 4 megas--2 V1s and 2 V2s and they never leaked... Weird indeed.
    yes, mega

Update, I found the problem. Oring was all stretched out which is weird since it was new and hadn't been used when it started leaking.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    yes, mega

Update, I found the problem. Oring was all stretched out which is weird since it was new and hadn't been used when it started leaking.

Glad you solved the problem. Sometimes, when an o-ring is installed improperly in production, it may stretch over time... I bet you that's what happened.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I just don't care for the 3.5mm airflow hole in those. Way too much air for me.

They won't have that larger airflow hole when we're ready to use them. As @440BB said, the center pin can be swapped out. At the price I got them for...I won't mind doing it at all. :)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Same here. I can't get them to NOT work, even with drops and such. All of mine are my best workhorses, even the ugly colors and scratched ones.

Maybe it's a karma thing. Like the lines that connect some of us to others of us.

Oh jeez. My hippie is showing.

It was the 70's. Lotsa "things" happenin'....

:blink: :blush: :facepalm: :laugh: :party:
    lol your hippie is showing my response far out man as we used to say.
    My personal hippie will be showing come Jan 1st here thought i would never live to see that day geez had to wait past my 6th decade.:thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    lol your hippie is showing my response far out man as we used to say.
    My personal hippie will be showing come Jan 1st here thought i would never live to see that day geez had to wait past my 6th decade.:thumbs:

I'll meet you up on that floor soon. Right around 20 months if my abacus is working properly. :D

Strike that, possibly. I'll be entering but you'll be exiting, if I'm reading it correctly.

Don't leave a mess for me to cleanup, okay? ;):lol:

Reactions: stols001

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2018
    kma4.jpg

Here's a mixture of some of mine !

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Ah, the steamtuners DNA mod. I have one. It unexpectedly stopped working for some reason. I bought it too early in my vaping career, I probably did something bad to it. I should take it out and see if it's "fixed itself." That does sometimes happen. I always complement you don't see them much. They're such an odd bird.

LOL I was all worried about caring for the LEATHER. That did not become an issue .I should have been thinking more how to not leak down into it and etc., probably.

Anna

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2018
    Mine is call "Capelan Steam Engine", i don't know if it's the same as yours.
    Everybody claims the DNA chipsets (75 here) are best in TC, but I found it uncomfortable to use : to change temp you have to shut the mod off,and press fire&plus ! Way too complicated.
    My Evic's tuned with Arcticfox are way much easy to use, and I can finely tune the coil value to my likes.
    And the vape quality is awesome.
    That's why I keep stocking these "old" wismec/joyetech/eleaf mods that can be tuned with Arcticfox.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Hello Katdarling !
    Yes I live in France, near Marseille.
    Bonjour !
    (Btw all french guys are looking awesome just like this one.)
    Agree also Italian's (avatar) had to have a Luigi also have a Romeo !
    Would not dare show my facha brute face too old . :shock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread