Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
A favorite of mine hcigar vt75 nano several years old battle scares and all .
A innokin 3ml D22 tank modded with a clr 1 ohm coil not the clr head just its horizontal coil using last several days.
Sorry about the lousy pic.
HPIM1155.JPG

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
A favorite of mine hcigar vt75 nano several years old battle scares and all .
A innokin 3ml D22 tank modded with a clr 1 ohm coil not the clr head just its horizontal coil using last several days.
Sorry about the lousy pic.
View attachment 855171
That coil is still working for you I take it?

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
This is a new rebuild and on 5th tankful being vaped keeping fingers crossed.
The other 2 i modded on had 2 of 4 holes filled with epoxy and discarded right away because could taste the glue should have know better from years back modding mmvapors did tank.
Then another the 2 of 4 holes were plugged with cotton the other 2 holes had the horizontal coil but cotton burned during the 4th tank being vaped.Pulled cotton left holes open it flooded right away.
Now this one the 2 holes have stainless screws ground flush with coil head .
That is the furthest i have been -5th tankful vaping as i type and seems very normal and first time using a clr 1 ohm coil which fits this coil head perfectly its legs and all like it was made for it.
Keeping fingers crossed.

Last edited:

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
Let the Jolly times continue my friends! Merry Christmas to each and all! I am enjoying a good old Ego Mega with a CLR as I write this.

Some of my friends in the Elf community tell me Santa is puffing on a CLR while doing his difficult duties tonight. Smart man that Santa.

God Bless you all! It's a very Merry feeling to be off the cigs!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I sure wish there was a good sale on clr's .

Agreed, but I do think we may be nearing the point where "Still Available" and "On Sale" are becoming synonymous.

That's not a prediction; just a gut feeling. My stomach, possibly like some/many other vapers, has been turning a bit. :cry:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Back in July of 2017 i asked for discount on 20packs Genuine Joyetech of 5 clr coilheads 1ohm.
Authentic Joyetech eGo ONE CLR Coil Head (5-Pack)
eGo ONE CLR, 1ohm, 5-Pack / SKU: 2332700

Price
$7.70
Discount
($0.91)
QTY

This was just one of the orders and really hoarded them for the Mrs and i over the years buying hundreds of them and now the prices have increased i see but no longer need to buy anymore luckily as all i do nowadays is just dry burn and replace the cotton they last for a very long time and have stood the test of time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread