eGo-T Vs Go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2011
NYC
100 drops????????????? WOW! I must say with my go-go I put in ~5-7 drops and I'm spilling goo out the bottom. What could be wrong? Maybe because I don't put enough goo in it? I doubt it's that. Please, any suggestions as to why it is spilling out from below? I bought the gogo so I can stop having to fill up so often. but find myself using it the same way as I was with the ego....... LAME!

Thanks in advance!

I have a bunch of Go-cartos that have been refilled 3 or 4 times and are still just as good as new. (I realize that's not a lot, but that's the data I have so far.)

You don't have to count. I do, just to avoid leaking, but I do occasionally lose track and find that the juice will usually start to drip out of the battery end before it pools on top of the fill (20%VG/80%PG). 90 to 100 drops is usually about right to avoid any dripping.

I haven't disassembled one but they look a lot like a giant version of Bloog's MaxxFusion cartos and perform about the same.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
100 drops????????????? WOW! I must say with my go-go I put in ~5-7 drops and I'm spilling goo out the bottom. What could be wrong? Maybe because I don't put enough goo in it? I doubt it's that. Please, any suggestions as to why it is spilling out from below? I bought the gogo so I can stop having to fill up so often. but find myself using it the same way as I was with the ego....... LAME!

Thanks in advance!

Take the plastic cap off the carto. Plug the air tube with some sort of object (bic pen tube, cut q-tip, etc), fill with around 3mls of liquid. vape happily for hours.

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
I've heard that tapping down the filler will alleviate this problem, worth a try. I haven't had this problem to date and can get almost 3ml of ejuice into a Go-Go cartomizer. There is also a new vendor listed: Go-goUSA.COM, Eric is great to work with and they are the very same Go-Go's that the other 2 vendors sell plus he also sells individual parts such as batteries, cartos, drip tips and juice... A one-stop shop! And his prices are much cheaper!!

Last edited:

Alara

Aug 17, 2010
Los Angeles
hmm, I have had this problem with some of my Go-Go cartomizers too. And it's weird, because they feel heavier and full but definitely no flavor/vape in the same way a carto does when it's empty. And for me, once they leak with only a few drops in, there seems no way to fix them. I will be cleaning them soon and hope that will do the trick.

hmm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2011
NYC
Alara I'm about to throw it away :( I spend all this money on the Go-go thinking it would be better than the ego, but I thought the Go-go would be a more prosumer device, but it has not come up to live that expectation (solely based on the goo ........, that happens so much more than the ego). Don't get me wrong this battery lasts forever, so it has a great benefit to owning! I simply have purchased a converter back to the 510 and will start vaping with these Go-go batteries and a liquidnator - until I can afford a provari or some other higher quality device.

Alara

Aug 17, 2010
Los Angeles
That sucks. Are all of your cartos that way? I hear that there are different batches of them, some better than others. I got mine from CigEasy in April, and even within those they vary a bit in quality. It's tempting to want to say to try another vendor/batch, but I know there is the risk of throwing good money after bad - and this stuff definitely adds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread