eGo-T Vs Go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdwave

ECF Veteran
On and off here all day and boy oh boy, I have vaped all day with one cart of Bavarian creme fudge and it never stops. I filled yesterday morning with 90 drops, this morning i refilled with around 40 drops. Using the e-caculator that i have - 20 drops is equal to one mil. I mixed 4 mil (80) drops, and filled a new cart. Still added around 10 drops, so around 90 drops filled until a drop started as greyrat said. so i might be vapin around 2 - 3 mil a day.
Awesome.

ExMarbRed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Asotin, WA
Just a quick heads up guys.

I received my to sets of Go-Go's this morning and have about 10 hours into one now. All I can say is WOW! Time will tell... but these things are awesome! Took it out of the box and filled a carto (mine took 80 drops before leaking out a drop or two from the bottom) and started vaping!

I want to thank greyrat, bobalex, SSV2, and les017 for sharing their experiences with us all. If it wasn't for greyrat's first post in this thread I probably would have gone the ego-T route as that's where I was leaning and I hadn't even heard of the Go-Go yet.

I love this thing! I love the simplicity of cartos, and especially 3ml cartos since they last me more than a full long day. Flavor is great and TH is as much as you want it to be.

greyrat... I think you're absolutely right on the cause of the charger problem. Soon as I took mine out of the box (nice packaging BTW)... I put one of the batteries on the charger. I couldn't get it to turn red... just stayed green. I however didn't want to start cranking on it harder after reading the potential problems with compressing the center poles on the battery (or the charger). So I remembered reading greyrat's post about sanding the plastic and that got me looking at that part more closely.

I noticed the plastic was raised around the socket on the charger where you attach the battery. When you screw the battery into the charger it touches this excess plastic and I believe it keeps the battery from seating all the way and making a god connection. If you continue tightening it I assume you could get it to make connection. Greyrat decided to sand this excess plastic flush with the outside metal ring on the charger. I didn't have any sandpaper handy so I took a sharp knife and carefully trimmed this extra plastic down flush with the top of the outside metal ring and once I did the charger turned red after screwing the battery in no problem.

So once again, thanks for the heads up greyrat! You da man! :)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep both of these yet (my friend won't be available to choose between the second one and my 808 until Sunday) but I'm hopeful. Either way though... I'm a happy camper! :)

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Thanks all! I'm glad we have this forum because new things are always popping up and one of us will find something great and share it with us! One thing I'm looking forward to on the Go-go are adapter threads so you can hook up your pass-thru to the Go-cart. I have 2 pass-thrus I used on my KR808D-1 cartomizers and I hear a rumor that the adapter for that will be coming. I'd also like to see an adapter that would connect the Go-cart to an eGo battery; I have 6 of those. If anyone sees those please post it.

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
Now we're getting somewhere. Gotta say it, I like the GoGo better now than I did when I first fired it up....and I loved it when I first fired it up. I have been vaping like an ...... and just put the 7th fill on my very first carto. Best I can tell it is performing virtually identically to how it did day 1.

I sure learned (or reminded) myself something about filler cartos. Following 1 flavor with another is really stooopid. Makes both/either flavor taste like doodie, even if they are 2 flavors you normally might mix. Don't know why. Oh well, I decided to boil and clean that sucker so hopefully I'll be able to report back if these are cleanable or not. Not that I care, but hey...why not try it.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
tdwave, its almost like having 4 regular cartomizers in one package!
ExMarbRed, your sharp knife method may be better than sandpaper. The sandpaper leaves a lot of grit you have to clean out.
les017, it'll be good to know the result.
SaigesPoppa, hope you like 'em like a lot of us do. I am really interested in the LR cartos. Report back after you try them!

VPC

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
USA
Ok you guys have me interested in this PV and I am thinking of ordering one so I have some questions for you guys who know.

Is this carto hardware internal design any different from say standard cartos?

Is there any Go Go owners who have vaped a Ego or Riva SE battery with Boge 2.0 carto and how does the Go Go 2.0’s and the Go Go 3.0 cartos vaping compare with the Ego or Riva SE battery with Boge 2.0’s?

Can some of you guys post recently how many ml’s of juice you have put though the cartos and when you noticed (# of ml?) the carto starting fading out from the day it was new?

Anyone know if for fact there is a difference in the Go Go batteries loaded voltage from the two different suppliers or are these the exact same battery?

Can you purchase extra Go Go batteries if needed and could you post a link for them?

What is the warranty on the Go Go kit/batteries/charger?

Thanks

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
VPC, I don't think I can help much, but this cartomizer is a new or different design relative to the regular cartomizers, aside from the obvious size difference.

I think you can easily get 10 refills out of the Go-carts and probably more. It's to early to know.

I haven't seen single Go batteries yet. I only know 2 sites to check, CigEasy and NHaler.

Rachus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Indiana, USA
Here's my complete versus list so far:

Filling

Tanks: bring out the pipette or syringe (I stopped popping off the tank caps because, if you look closely at the tank lip, mine at least, are getting worn down. I did buy more tanks to cycle through but...pop off the dropper from the juice bottle, pipe or syringe fill. Either have dedicated pipettes/syringes for each flavor of juice, or rinse the only one I have between juices. Repeat for other flavors. Done.

Go-carts: pry up/off the rubber mouthpiece end cap, drip drops until full. Repeat for other flavors/carts. Done.

Cleaning:

Attys/Tanks: <takes deep breath> blow out juice, boil water or get PGA or IPA, wash, swish, blow, dry-burn, compressed air, oven on low, air dry, etc. IPA the tanks, (but have to remove the end caps to allow cleaning inside, use wet burn method (easy but really clean?), just blow through, hope for the best...etc.

Go-carts:: <sorry no data here yet, I may try to clean them, I may not...going to try to get a month out of one set, then likely toss for a new set -- $20.00 per month might be reasonable here for me, but might try cleaning as well...must study>

Capacity

Tanks: 1 tank every 6 hours

Go-carts: 1 fill every 12 hours

Flavor drift

eGo-t: must be absolutely clean, drip 2 - 3 drops into the battery end to saturate the coil/mesh and let sit, prior flavor will (if present), translate into new flavor "after a while".

Go-Go: N/A, just use 1 flavor per cart. (I obviously have a method here that might be unfair, but I'll only use one flavor per cart, but have been reading on cleaning the carts to switch as necessary. One could do this with eGo-t attys but the cost...).

Battery life:

eGo-t: (although I only had 650 mAh), usage was about 24 hours.

Go-Go: about 48 hours.

Consistency:

eGo-t: just really none from one hit to the next. I'll suddenly get it vaping properly, then it will seem to not be wicking, couple of draw pulls, but the dry hits, burnt flavor hits, no flavor hits, just too many in between the good. A full tank seems not to taste as good as a half to close to empty tank for some reason. I really believe the flavor and performance are lacking due to the condensation problem (remove the mouthpiece baffles to reduce this) and wicking challenges.

Go-Go: really airy, slow draws produce extreme flavor and vapor every draw, from full to almost "empty"....although not being able to see the level of fluid is a drag compared to the tank (gonna miss that), I've been adding about 20 drops every 12 hours or so. (Note here: I'm REALLY switching between flavors constantly, everything tastes so good on this device, and so all 5 carts are getting used fairly evenly.

Size
eGo-t: just about the perfect size (for me).

Go-Go: too big? I don't care. It's big; it lasts, and lasts, and lasts. Both units fit my eGo case as well as the carts, with no leaking.

Theorycrafting here: We have the posters here greyrat, les, terryuk, myself etc. as well as SSV2 (very much looking forward to your review) and heavy hitters GrimmGreen and DonDaBoomVape...on board with this item, but seems we really need to get some more attention to it; people like Elendil, Katya, etc like they are on the eGo-t topics to try these... must catch on to stay in production/support?

tdwave

ECF Veteran
I will keep up with post also,
Day 4 and NO issues. top off in the morning with 30 - 40 drops. I switched my battery in the morning and probably didn't have to do that but surely not use to keeping the same batt on all day. I went out at 5 pm yesterday with just two carts and one battery to play music and got back in this morning at 5 am, fell asleep and i am just getting myself together writing this, the flavor is still there and i will go a little into today and see when i will load up and maybe go until this battery says i am tired.
I am ordering another kit today..
GREYRAT.... Oh yea....

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Woke up this morning, got my coffee and Go-go, exhaled an enormous cloud and remembered how that was my standard morning routine with analogs. It has been very difficult to get me off of analogs but thanks to a PV, I have made it over 5 months! With an incredible PV like this Go-go, I feel strongly that returning to analogs is over.

tdwave, I'm thinking you probably used analogs too, and being a musician they probably had an effect on your vocals. I am a semi-pro guitar player and do some vocals and I am able to hit higher notes now that were a problem when using analogs!

Rachus, that is a great summary of eGo-T Vs Go-go. It should be visible to many that I see struggling with maintaining their other types!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i think i am DONE with eGo tank.....my atomizer died pretty quickly........plus i vape too heavily, so was having to fill too often. thinking about ordering the GO GO. i thought NHALER carried it but dont see it on their site? i see it on CigEasy site though. wondering if the ejuice flavors are as muted and subdued and blah in the GO GO as they are in the eGo tank. the only ones i can taste using the tank are potent cinnamons etc

tdwave

ECF Veteran
Well Greyrat, i have smoked analogs (from 1 to 2 packs daily) for 40 years, don't know why i am not dead. But in response to your music question, I play Trumpet, Flugel horn, Lead sing in a band pretty much for the past 30 years. And I have been smoke free now since September 24th of 2009. From the first day of my 801 to now, not one drag, puff or inhale of a cig. Proud, yea, miss it, yea, slightly but no real urge. go figure. Vocally i have was surpassed what i thought i could ever do. I have a real full 3 octave range and now able to do songs that i always wanted to do.
Ok, i am going to do a little backpatting and put a link up for you. It will bring you to my bands book em section and on there is a video of segments of the band i have created in South Jersey since 1988 to now. Beachy, rocky etc.
Book Tidal Wave
Of course i am the one singing california dreaming. and that was smoking cigs.
So have fun with that.
And to texastubleweed: The flavors for me are true, the draw is airy, not hot. flavor is robust and full.
Get the Go Go..

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
i think i am DONE with eGo tank.....my atomizer died pretty quickly........plus i vape too heavily, so was having to fill too often. thinking about ordering the GO GO. i thought NHALER carried it but dont see it on their site? i see it on CigEasy site though. wondering if the ejuice flavors are as muted and subdued and blah in the GO GO as they are in the eGo tank. the only ones i can taste using the tank are potent cinnamons etc

Well Greyrat, i have smoked analogs (from 1 to 2 packs daily) for 40 years, don't know why i am not dead. But in response to your music question, I play Trumpet, Flugel horn, Lead sing in a band pretty much for the past 30 years. And I have been smoke free now since September 24th of 2009. From the first day of my 801 to now, not one drag, puff or inhale of a cig. Proud, yea, miss it, yea, slightly but no real urge. go figure. Vocally i have was surpassed what i thought i could ever do. I have a real full 3 octave range and now able to do songs that i always wanted to do.
Ok, i am going to do a little backpatting and put a link up for you. It will bring you to my bands book em section and on there is a video of segments of the band i have created in South Jersey since 1988 to now. Beachy, rocky etc.
Book Tidal Wave
Of course i am the one singing california dreaming. and that was smoking cigs.
So have fun with that.
And to texastubleweed: The flavors for me are true, the draw is airy, not hot. flavor is robust and full.
Get the Go Go..

texastumbleweed, I had the same feeling about the eGo-T and then stumbled on the Go-go. I had six sets of eGo-Ts and got really tired of having to work on them all the time, not to mention how the flavor in the eGo-T was blah! When I originally switched to the eGo-T I noticed how I wasn't tasting all the flavor I was getting from my KR808D-1 cartomizers (they have excellent flavor). So when I got the Go-go and tasted the huge, excellent flavor I was amazed! It has kept on consistently delivering what I need and expect! I highly recommend the Go-go!

tdwave, awesome website! Wasn't that the Ventures song at the beginning of the vid? I know most of the songs you had listed. I'd love to jam with ya'll!!! I've got you bookmarked!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
why cant i find it on NHALER website anymore? is CigEasy the only supplier carrying it right now?

texastumbleweed, I had the same feeling about the eGo-T and then stumbled on the Go-go. I had six sets of eGo-Ts and got really tired of having to work on them all the time, not to mention how the flavor in the eGo-T was blah! When I originally switched to the eGo-T I noticed how I wasn't tasting all the flavor I was getting from my KR808D-1 cartomizers (they have excellent flavor). So when I got the Go-go and tasted the huge, excellent flavor I was amazed! It has kept on consistently delivering what I need and expect! I highly recommend the Go-go!

tdwave, awesome website! Wasn't that the Ventures song at the beginning of the vid? I know most of the songs you had listed. I'd love to jam with ya'll!!! I've got you bookmarked!

sandiego

Jan 6, 2011
Chicago, IL
As I said in a previous post, my problem is definitely the post (on both ecigs) being pushed down when I screw on the charger. Drew is exchanging it for me so no problem - except I'll be without it for a few days. I really wish I could just sand something and be done w/the problem.

This is a SERIOUS ecig. I think it takes almost too much juice for me. I'm getting high off this thing like when you'd quit smoking for a couple weeks and then you (once again) pick up a cig. Seriously, I just ordered lower nicotine because with the Go-Go it's like mainlining. I think I would almost prefer a smaller carto on it. The battery is awesome. I feel like I'm really going through the juice too fast because it holds so much. With a fresh carto, I fill it from both ends because it's so big I don't think it flows to the bottom right away. I'm just not certain I want to be inhaling 3ml of juice each day either - I'll have to find a place that sells 100ml bottles! This could get expensive. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread