Status
Not open for further replies.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
Shorter wicks really help, too. The 'problem' juices will turn dark in the atomizer cup and then leach back down into the tank through the long wicks. You can actually see it happening in the beginning, just the wick is darker. Anyhow, go old-style 'ears' with your wicks. Trim them so they protrude enough to touch the side of the tube. You'll need to tip-n-roll more, but it will keep your juice clearer. The juice in the atomizer head will still go dark, but it can't run down back into your tank as easily.

On other juices, long wicks aren't an issue and I keep them long.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Have to agree with the heat thing . If you chain vape ( like I do ) the carto's , or atty's get pretty hot , and cook the juices . The sweeter the juice , the more likely that the juices turn brown . Try using several devices , and give the other one's a chance to cool off a bit between hits .

I think this happened to me. I tend to use more of the Orangutang than the Halo Mystic juice. Now, I just cleaned my tank and threw away the left overs which wasn't much anyways and put in some new juice (I didn't fill up all the way this time). I can actually taste the flavor of the Orangutang again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread