Status
Not open for further replies.

lokivapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
Bakersfield,CA
www.youtube.com
I have an ego passthrough battery and the batteries fried but was curious on how to Rewire the switch up to make a mod out of it the switch leading to the battery has more than 2 wires so I'm not sure how to wired up which 1 if you guys come please help that would be great I know how to wire up from the switch to the connector that's easy but again I just don't know how to wire to the battery because it has more than 2 wires

lokivapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
Bakersfield,CA
www.youtube.com
Here's the pics

Attachments

• IMG_20120926_142509_0.jpg
    IMG_20120926_142509_0.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 30

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Not sure exactly what you have in mind for the mod. But the two wires going to the battery would hook up to a replacement battery. It is as simple as that. You could even keep the USB to charge the new battery. If your plan is to make it a True passthrew with no battery it gets a bit more complicated. Even though these are called passthrews they are not really. All the USB connector does is charge the battery you don't vape directly off of that connection.

I would cut the tube length ways down to the USB connector The tube can then be taken off and you can see how it is wired up at the bottom of the tube. that should help

bzmotoninja83

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
Ill be honest, that looks nothing like the last ego battle I took apart. Mine had 2-3 wires. Is yours genuine Joyetech? And, in low voltage DC wiring, red should be positive. Get yourself a meter and test that out. Or, you'll find out what wire the hot is when it get hot on the tube......

(Paid for by the BZMOTO Administration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread