EHPro Billow V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I'm going to cry... there are way to many awesome new rta's coming out for me to keep up with!

I love my 5 Billow V2's and my new Bachelor tank, now here comes a Billow V3 with top fill, juice flow control, velocity deck with an added center airflow like the Gemini.

Roxy's Boreas, Merlin, Supreme, Alleria (got one coming) and now this....

hoosierhickvape

Jul 17, 2015
Middlebury, IN
Forgot to mention, in the video he mentions they are also going to have a 25mm V3 version as well.
I about jumped for joy when I saw that at the end of Brian's(vapor chronicles) YouTube video. Now take into account the 22mm version already holds 5+ml. Makes me curious how much the 25mm is going to hold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Btsmokincat

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Btsmokincat, I'm with you on the Billow V2, I have a couple but do you really like that block of metal blocking the airflow. We were talking about this in another thread and from a design aspect I think it was a mistake to add additional metal to the deck. It will cause increased heat and reduce airflow.

Reactions: Btsmokincat

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Btsmokincat, I'm with you on the Billow V2, I have a couple but do you really like that block of metal blocking the airflow. We were talking about this in another thread and from a design aspect I think it was a mistake to add additional metal to the deck. It will cause increased heat and reduce airflow.
Yeah, not a fan of the positive post airflow. Stupid gimmick in my opinion.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Yep, the V3 would have been perfect with a simple Velocity deck. Not sure why they would want to reinvent the wheel.
They were trying to copy what Vaporesso did with the Gemini RTA and have additional airflow from a center post. Hopefully, they will at least mill that piece and make the center airpost and deck post separate. Those reviews are of -per-production models so hopefully they will make those changes before the final product.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Many of the current generation rtas seem to be more or less identical. Owning a couple OBS Criuses I really haven't felt much need to gee get a Gemini, Griffin, this Billow, etc. Not complaining about the design though. Juice flow control, top/side fill, and velocity style decks are awesome.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread