Status
Not open for further replies.

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
I'm sold on the K4. It just depends on the price and quality which I buy. Right now, it looks like Tobeco is leading over the EHPro. My EHPro KF V3 is doing fine. It just needs more airflow, some help feeding juice without creating artificial vacuum, and the ability to top fill it easily.
A lot of people, myself included, have had great luck with the Tobeco version. I have 3 and have been using them daily for over a month. All are still running the original parts that they came with.

HD

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
A lot of people, myself included, have had great luck with the Tobeco version. I have 3 and have been using them daily for over a month. All are still running the original parts that they came with.

HD

The V4 looks to be about the same size as the V3. I like the new features and the design. I'm not so much a fan of Ebay dealers for ecig parts, but I want to make sure I get the verifiable real branded part, not a knockoff.

I'm being purposely slow in ordering considering the issues that some have had with leaks during filling and impossible adjustment rings and such. Sometimes it's wise to wait for the bugs to be worked out.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I have two of each, both the Tobeco and EHPro K4 and both produce flawlessly.

Of the atomizers I received the EHPro I believe is better quality and machining but the Tobeco is a nice piece. One of the Tobeco chimneys had to be replaced because I was getting rust on the inside at the peak of the chimney. The vendor took care of it right away, the new chimney is looking good but Stainless isn't supposed to rust. It's the third Tobeco device I had that rust became an issue inside of the atomizer. Makes me wonder what they are really using to build their gear.

bell.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread