Eleaf TC60W / Melo 2 very harsh throat hit if not used for extended periods of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
nice, just out of curiosity how do you like the TC60w? ive got the tc40w and would like to upgrade but i was thinkin more along the lines of 100-120 watt...
The TC60 is decent enough for a single 18650 mod if you use it with setups where you're not pushing the higher end of the output range. I use mine daily with tanks running in the 10-30W range. If you're moving up to a tank that's going to need more power like the TFV4 or a Crown, a dual-battery mod in the 100W+ range is going to better serve you. That, or you're looking for longer battery life without having to carry around extra batteries. ;)

Reactions: fistfull95
I noticed with my TC40w that when using the temp control it eats thru the battery like crazy! idk if its an Istick thing or if all tc mods eat up power like this... the 40w doesnt come with a removable battery deal either, itd be nice to just throw a fresh charged 18650 in there and not have to wait on it to charge, but ive got the akuma for those times so it could be worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread