• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emerald City "Vape Talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    PT, I got the package today. Thanks for everything. I also got vape mail from good ejuice. I've heard some talk about the NET liquids and wanted to try some for myself. I dripped some of the acadian gold and have to admit that so far I am impressed. It's not the same as WTA but it's definitely a good realistic tobacco flavor.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    PT, I got the package today. Thanks for everything. I also got vape mail from good ejuice. I've heard some talk about the NET liquids and wanted to try some for myself. I dripped some of the acadian gold and have to admit that so far I am impressed. It's not the same as WTA but it's definitely a good realistic tobacco flavor.
    Hitt........I checked out the site you mentioned here and saw that they have a menthol NET liquid. Is this stuff similar to WTA at all. Not sure what the flavor might be like,but I'm looking for an alternative to Tonic.

:)Wiz!

Coupon code if you have it! LOL!

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Wiz I got the menthol net but haven't tried it yet. I can let you know later how it is. NET is basically a tobacco soak that gives the flavor of real tobacco. The first one I tried is great and tastes like a real tobacco. I got several to try. The code for them is "ecf10".

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got out a fresh 510 atty and dripped some of the 24mg NET menthol. I pick up the real tobacco taste but with a nice menthol along with it. I like it. They also have another menthol that is supposed to have a stronger menthol kick to it. You might want to try both. It's really different compared to the SLM but I really like it. Just curious as to why you are looking for an alternative to the slm?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    I got out a fresh 510 atty and dripped some of the 24mg NET menthol. I pick up the real tobacco taste but with a nice menthol along with it. I like it. They also have another menthol that is supposed to have a stronger menthol kick to it. You might want to try both. It's really different compared to the SLM but I really like it. Just curious as to why you are looking for an alternative to the slm?
    Just looking to try something different is all. I was a Newport smoker when I smoked,but every once and awhile I would buy a pack of Salem or Marlboro menthol to mix things up. Not sure if this NET liquid is any cheaper than the SLM,but I did see they had a 32mg available. Not many suppliers go above 24-26 mg's these days.

When I have some extra $$$ I will try both of those menthols.

Thanks Hitt!
    :)Wiz!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm not sure why but I opted for the 24mg even though I always buy the slm in 32mg. The NET doesn't have the same feel as the WTA but it really does have a good flavor. I bought seven different 6ml bottles to try. I wanted to try the organic but they were out of it when I ordered. It's kind of hard to explain but to me it's a very realistic taste. I too smoked newports for a long time but had switched to camel menthol when the price on newports went thru the roof.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    There are some good folks that are reliable. I jus5 got an Mvp and some other stuff on a coop and it went very smooth. The guy running it had done others and was very active on the thread in the planning and active stages. I know PT has done a few.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread