Entering the Mod world

Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
The galileo with ju.ic auto feeds the atty when you take a pull. is the reo like this?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Are you talking about a tank? The galileo seems to be just like any other tube mod out there besides a GG with a UFS.

Anyways, I honestly don't think that any bottom feeder at this time auto feeds. It's manual but, it really isn't that hard. Lightly push the bottle while taking a dry hit. Once you hear a gurgle then stop and vape away.

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
I have a galileo and the ju.ic tank for it and it does auto feed an atty. There is a juice control ring and an air control ring. It does not leak and I get the best vape I have had using this w/1.5 ohm vapage bf hybrid atties. Thanks for the info on the reo I've never used a bottom feed mod until recently.

Last edited:

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
No problem and VERY nice, never heard of the ju.ic tank before. Sounds real nice and an awesome vape. Not a tube mod fan in general but, the Galileo looks like a great mod.

Wish their was a bottom feeder that auto fed. It would improve upon an almost perfect system. Which bottom feeder do you have?

The ju.ic is an auto feed bottom feeder the atty sits on top of the tank.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Take it from another Audio Engineer get a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

LOL had to respond as I am an engineer also .

Buzzkill, you .... rocks!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That reminds me, notcigs is coming out with a nice top-feeder box soon called the VVProV, I tested it and liked it!:thumb:

bikertrash

Oct 29, 2011
NC
Hi TC,

Been where you are... recently.. eGo-T's are awesome! But, started wondering why so many 'well' reviewed juices just tasted like garbage... Must be me... Well, after a few evolutions, ending with the eGo-T, decided it was time to try a mod... Bought a 5v madvapes mod and quickly discovered significant differences in some of my juices. They were waking up. Not all, but some... Obviously 'fine tuning' juices via the PV is part of the equation. I HUGE PART!

Well, long - short... I bought a Provari recently.. and I am sold.... ordered the Power 2500mah high drain battery (only slighty more $$) and the necessary cap for it, and getting 2 days of vaping... (I don't vape 24/7, if you're a heavy user, you'd get maybe a day). 3.3-6v (and yes, you need that), monitoring, protection, etc.......................

I was shocked to see how small yet heavy it was. Smaller than our Gold rushes, fits great in the hand, has everything you want/need, and nothing you don't...

Please consider it in your decision. It's a lot more money but, I now know why. I will be ordering one for my best friend for the holidays....(wife) I seriously think it will replace all our other 'stuff'.

You can 'tank' it, 'cart' it, 'atomizer' it, stoke up a fire under it, stick it in the the oven.. whatever.. I recon it'll improve my gas mileage, lower my fuel bills, make my house more energy efficient, improve the taste of our water, ok...... maybe this is going toooooo far... :)

Main thing, HAVE FUN with all this.. I now think the Provari is a forward step in this persuit..

Take er ez and I hope this helps in looking at alternatives.

BT

TheChariot

Sep 29, 2010
Western NY
Thanks for the input. Provari looks like the technical wonder if the mod world, but it's just too indiscreet for me. I'm also wondering if the Volcano VV mod (Lava?) is a more affordable alternative to the ProVari, but I tend to let the ECF collectors find all that out for me before I waste my $$$.

My guess is that I will get me a Megalodon for Christmas, followe by Madvapes VVBox once my curiosity strikes hard enough. That way I get sleek design, mechanical/modular build that it easy to clean or repair, multiple battery options, and also a VVmod to dabble with at home.... All for about $165.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread