Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Ok, for anyone wanting to use the DCA with the cherry vape adapter for the 510 stems I figured a way but it isnt the best. Basically the adapter chokes down a little thinner right before it inserts into the DCA and it isnt big enough and fits way too loose. I took a dremel and cut it off right before it chokes down hoping the thicker portion would fit. Well it was too thick. So I then took some sandpaper and sanded down until it fit. Thats it. It fits tight but not too tight and works perfectly. That being said Im looking forward to my empire empire shield to show up. Ill probably just go with that instead of the DCA but I wanted to post in case someone else is wanting to DIY your own solution and needed ideas.

IMG_6716 by pseudohippy, on Flickr

Ionredline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2009
Lawrenceville,GA
Just got my new DCT and wanted to show it off on the Rhodesian.

IMG_20111219_221902.jpg

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I hung on to a kidney stone for a week solid of miserable pain before I had to get a cat scan and then a shock wave treatment to break it up. So Im feeling your pain. Ive had three total. The worst part is that it doesnt matter what position your in it hurts all the same. The good news is once you pass it you are instantly healed lol. The first time I felt the pain of a kidney stone when I left for the hospital I thought I was in big trouble and prolly needed some kind of surgery. I couldnt believe it was this tiny little stone that was killin me so bad.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I love the pipe I got but now Im wishing I had waited for this release. Ug, I keep thinking in my mind different ways to justify why I should get another pipe. Ive already got one just for my desk at work, one just for sitting in the truck and another that stays only at home. Someone help me here, why do I need another one. Also, if you have a good way for me to explain it to the wife that would be very helpful also.

Oh, and telling her that im using the money saved from quitting smoking has already been used an abused and no longer in use. Discount code expired as they say lol ;)

DataPhreak

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
A, A
#occupyepipemods

we want some pictures.

we will not be held down by the corporate e-cig vendors sending our jobs overseas. We demand american made mods and juices which are at least 99% organic. We demand the 99%. We also demand pipe pr0n. and we umm... demand... other things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread