ePipeMods Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
If you miss the previous post about how the pipes will be listed this time around-

All the pipes are already in the system and only require that I enable them.
I haven't done listings this way before, but in theory I should be able to "click go" and all the pipes will show up at one time.
This will be better for those of you who are site stalkers :)

Fair Warning and Fair Game->
Your Shopping cart DOES NOT hold items. Pipes that are in a shopping cart can still be purchase by someone else.
I highly recommend to have your shopping cart full with any thing you may want to purchase BEFORE the pipes are posted to the site.

Another bit of info- The new buttons are not cheep, and we could only do a run of 200.
Due to this, spare buttons WILL NOT be available for the next few weeks.
As soon as we get the next run made we will add spare buttons to the site.
The good news is these are magnetic switches. No hot springs or parts that easily fail are used.
Which means a spare button is only needed if you were to loose one.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I just bought an ego booster from ya in anticipation of the pipe launch. Wish I had a better idea of when they are gonna show up but I guess I better stay close to the computer all night tonight. Is there a time in which you could tell us if we dont see them by then it will be in the morning instead. And if you do post them in the morning are you going to give us west coasters a chance to wake up lol :)

Stan_Lee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
France
Classic-Thor.jpg

:thumb:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread