Status
Not open for further replies.

zeromisfit999

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
A, A
misfitizzle.deviantart.com
Ok so I'm truly conflicted here. Was thinking of purchasing a pipe this week, got my tax return, and feeling a little rich. The only problem I am having is I really like the ability to adjust the voltage. I know there are many options here, and I've researched a bit, but what do you think would be the best combo for maybe throwing in a crown and still having a pipe that lasts a good portion of the day? I plan on buying a pipe this week just torn.

Ok so I'm truly conflicted here. Was thinking of purchasing a pipe this week, got my tax return, and feeling a little rich. The only problem I am having is I really like the ability to adjust the voltage. I know there are many options here, and I've researched a bit, but what do you think would be the best combo for maybe throwing in a crown and still having a pipe that lasts a good portion of the day? I plan on buying a pipe this week just torn.

I just got into the pipes and I dove in head-first on accessories. Like you, I believed that I needed something to boost the power. The three big products for this are the Ego Booster, the Nhaler Silencer, and the Force Kick Adapter. The Ego booster is cheaply made and delicate. Skip it. The Silencer works. It doesn't look great, but if you have all brushed silver-metallic bits it looks okay. You will want a silver/steel-colored beauty cone to go with that. The Force Kick adapter has the best utility of these. It is a cap that contains a Kick and can screw onto your 510 connection. This is another one where you will want a beauty ring. It is enormous and ugly. It might look okay with a black beauty ring, a black tank or atty 22 mm or larger, on a fairly big pipe. It does what it is supposed to do, which is get a Kick onto your pipe.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Preview of Friday's Freehands! 77 pipes total, 10 Freehands going up on the site.
IMG_2286_zps8510afe4.jpg

IMG_2296_zps6f257699.jpg

IMG_2303_zps792ac09b.jpg

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums...ro Freehands 2-21-14/IMG_2311_zpsd692cee0.jpg
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums...ro Freehands 2-21-14/IMG_2319_zps8b2e92d9.jpg
IMG_2330_zps15c267d9.jpg

IMG_2340_zpsc5a694ec.jpg

IMG_2348_zps2ac59348.jpg
IMG_2351_zps72ab2ec9.jpg
IMG_2360_zps2fbf3550.jpg
IMG_2369_zps1caacd0b.jpg

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I was finally gonna get me a V3, but I wanted 2 freehands. The one I was aiming for was a tad over budget, by the time I switched gears the other was a gonner.

Oh well, Ill get one eventually but I hope Matt goes into full time freehand mode and meditates over his love of creating pipes. Unfortunately thats probably a dream of mine since Im sure the business takes so much time up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread