EPM Mods (And now for something completely different...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Can't blame a guy for trying.

Not a bit.

If he does do more runs I'll surely be posting it here, for anyone not watching his AVF thread. Sometimes he'll surprise folks by making a few mods unexpectedly, when he takes breaks from work.

That's actually what happened in this case, unless I'm mistaken. SUCKITIN jumped on the opportunity to help a friend in need, or so he thought.

But he might now be helping a Snake in want, instead of a friend in need.

Funny thing, life...

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Yes, sorry skpgoat, Snake's staked a claim. Now we can only wait for SUCKITIN to return from work to see if it's even still available. I'm obviously hoping that it is.

And Andria, yes, it's quite an amazing device. By far my favorite, but I guess that's obvious. Once attuned to the oddity of the button-driven menu system, many realize the ingenuity within it. You get every possible feature yet save the real-estate of an added display.

And ergonomically, as you observed, it's absolutely perfect. Right or left handed it simply fits. "Comfortable" doesn't describe it. It's one of the nicest things I've ever held in my hand. In fact, I jokingly describe it as the perfect mix between a Box and a Tube.

And on top of that it simply works. All the time, every time. And the vape it provides is simply unparalleled. Nobody can figure out why, but it is. And THAT is a common-thread opinion, throughout every user I've found to date. It's smoother than anything out there.

Fingers crossed for Snakester...

I'm so crossed I can barely type this response. :D

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandria. If you had 1/2 as much goopy butter, sugar dust, and vanilla extract pourings on YOUR clothing, you'd be changing 'em frequently as well. It's Kookie time in Boop Land, and welp, she's nothing if not clean.....

......and fashionista. ;)

Mmmmmmmm.... cooooooooooooooooookieeeeeee... I love those gi-normous oatmeal raisin kind, but they love me back just a little too much, clinging to my waistline like the neediest pest you ever met. :facepalm:

I dunno if I'll do any baking this year. I went to the doc for my annual checkup yesterday, and I weigh 8 lbs less than I did in January, BEFORE I started vaping. :banana: Best quit-smoking method EVER, when you don't gain weight! I was afraid that after the weight-loss of my illness this summer, that I got a little carried away trying to catch back up, but apparently I re-gained only 6 lbs. :rickroll:

Tonight... chicken teriyaki. Mmmmmmmmm. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Oatmeal cookies, Kat's cookies, chicken teriyaki.... STOP THAT! ;)

I decided I didn't really feel like cooking tonight. So we're having... DOMINO'S! :D large hand-tossed with pepperoni, mushrooms, and italian sausage. Nummmmm.

Andria

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Awwwwwwwww, JEEZ!!!!

a6eb0c07afdb6cfe_large.jpg

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'ing pizza n' cookies n' finger/toes for ya, Snakish.

And thanks Andria. YOU may have lost poundage, but your foodie descriptors just put another 5 on me.

Sorry. :D I'll shut up now. But I'm following along about this nifty mod -- someone, I think it was Gunslinger, said it's sort of a cross between a box mod and a tube...? -- that's exactly how it struck me, when I looked at the pic(s) of it. I'll be interested to see if the maker decides to increase its production, since it seems to be catching on...?

Andria

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Sorry. :D I'll shut up now. But I'm following along about this nifty mod -- someone, I think it was Gunslinger, said it's sort of a cross between a box mod and a tube...? -- that's exactly how it struck me, when I looked at the pic(s) of it. I'll be interested to see if the maker decides to increase its production, since it seems to be catching on...?

Andria

Oh, c'mon, please don't listen to me. No one else does. ;). I was giving DP a hard time and was afraid you would think I was complaining about your posts.

Carry on! :D

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Oh, c'mon, please don't listen to me. No one else does. ;). I was giving DP a hard time and was afraid you would think I was complaining about your posts.

Carry on! :D

Yeah, but I don't want Ms. Boop to have a weight problem -- she's too cute! ;) And I do have a serious tendency to OT posts -- hey, I'm a blabbertypist, whaddya expect! :D Have you seen that commercial where someone is just typing away in a fury, and their fingers fly off? I keep expecting that to happen to me! :D

Andria

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
1. They're be no flying fingers in this post, please. But feel free to blab, Andria. That's pretty much all Snake and I ever do anyway, with an occasional guffaw or scolding from Kat.

2. On the mods, it's very hard to predict Eric's activity with creation. This is very much a 2nd priority for him, and it's not very profitable. That's fairly apparent when finally holding on in your hand. The word "Quality" is an understatement. He describes it as a "Labour of love" (with all due respect to the Australian spelling of the word), and the fact is that the users might love it even more than he does. But he will surprise you every once in awhile so stay locked-in. Or join and subscribe to his thread on Aussie Vapor's Forum. Either way will keep you looped in.

3. I've always liked SUCKITIN but I do miss him more now than ever before. I sure hope he comes back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread