Status
Not open for further replies.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Sent an email to empire...they responded saying the post is unsealed. My apologies for earlier stating they were sealed. I honestly thought they were. Needless to say, I Just ordered one...

Curious about this now as well, but honestly with a Chalice and 2 BR ERA's on the way, I'm really hoping I stop spending money like its goin' outta style. I'm thankful that there are folks out there willing to experiment with this. At least with this one, if you all rave about it, its only $20 and wont require a co-op or overseas shipping to get it.

The last two months have been pricey for me, Chalice, 2 ERAs, 2 VV Grands, Steam MAchine, 3 Phoenix's, and 2 Vivi tanks! I also just stocked up on DIY supplies and 600 feet of kanthal. I told myself I would not buy anything else vaping related till next year, but something tells me thats gonna be hard to do. I'm gonna have to give myself a time out from ECF cause I keep getting sucked in by all the new products (most of which have been extremely disappointing...).

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Where did you pick yours up from Dave.

Well, was going to get one from Empire Mods and noticed they are on back-order, so I guess you asked your question...
So, no, I'm not ordering right now after all. However, if someone wants to put together a group-buy (coop) through Ali Baba, I would be most interested- just be aware that shipping from China is typically extremely slow.... I have done this before and it took a month...

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Lets see how thy work or if they will work before doing that. Mine should be in by Monday.

Well, was going to get one from Empire Mods and noticed they are on back-order, so I guess you asked your question...
So, no, I'm not ordering right now after all. However, if someone wants to put together a group-buy (coop) through Ali Baba, I would be most interested- just be aware that shipping from China is typically extremely slow.... I have done this before and it took a month...

4mudski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Ohio
I took my 18490 woodvil and sanded down the top of the catch cup about 1/8 to 3/16, now my ERA fit's beautifull with no problems. Before sanding I could screw the ERA on but when I went to put the top part of the ERA on it, it wouldnt go down all the way, so if you sand it a little it allows it to go down all the way. Maybe this will work for all woodvils?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
for all those needing an o-ring for your catchcup, to prevent the ERA from bottoming out. check your local home depot
size is 7/16-9/16 #13 fits reo grand catchcup perfectly

Thank you Andy, I put that in a couple other threads also! Wanted to make sure everyone that needs to can find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread