Eta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
Anyone know when the FDA will be making an announcement as to what their plans are going to be regarding ecigs? I know it's supposed to be in April but does that mean early April, mid or late? just trying to see how much longer the anticipation will go on, would like to get it over with and see what the plan is. Thanks in advance.
-TCAD

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Yep, also tune in to the meeting in eight days. It has been a topic in the biweekly meetings for months.
Yes, good idea!

Joining CASAA is easy, just provide your email address...
Become a CASAA Member

And once you do that, you will get email notification of upcoming CASAA meetings, and how to attend them.

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
by the time the FDA gets it's act together, there will be a lot more non smokers than ever before. i don't know about anyone else, but everywhere in my town, this thing is catching on. the revolution has already started. not too much the FDA can do about it the longer they wait. unbelievable how many people at work have taken the plunge. and surrounding businesses. this thing is without a doubt taking on a life of it's own. the number of success stories out there will negate any bad press we get. and we haven't even gotten to the lawsuits that are going to come from this. don't be too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread