Ever had a juice you just couldn't make yourself vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I got some green apple flavour that was recommended at the B&M shop I used to frequent (before I started DIY mixing).

Tasted more like armpit and smelled like it too, the only juice I've ever drop-kicked into the bin, was only 10ml though.

Can't vape tobacco mixes either for some reason.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
I picked up 2 from one particular company one I can probably make myself finish the bottle. The other weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll...

You know how a cherry air freshener smells? That is what this tastes like. I am seriously considering just pouring it out (keeping hte bottle for later DIY when I get that going). SO far the frugal side of me isn't letting me do that but I gotta tell you frugal might not win on this one.

Anyone else ever run into something like this?

Yep...Its called VENDOR EJUICE

90% of it was terrible...Its why I started making eliquids in my 5th week of vaping (sept 1st)

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Pooh from MBV. Tried it fresh, turrible. Let it steep 5 weeks, and was honestly afraid to try it again lol. But I did, and it was't any better.

Well, at least it lived up to its name.

I LOVE Dutch Apple Pie, the pie. The juice, from MBV, SO bad it tainted my palate for 3 days. Likewise its been steeping for weeks now but I'm too frightened to even try it. It's in the rainy day box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread