Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Got vape mail today - 10 flavors from Mt Baker Vapor. Tried the raspberry first. My initial impression is that I really like it. It has good flavor without being overbearing like another one I have does.

My question is: the freebie I got is called Morning vape. I couldn't find that one on their website. I smell caramel? Does anyone know that flavor and what it is?

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
I got an order of 150ml of juice from them today and also got a Morning Vape sample. I smelled coffee and caramel. It is probably one of their new flavors they are testing. James has said before that when they make a new flavor they mix up bottles to send as samples and see what the reaction is to determine if it will be added to the site. That is probably why it is not listed currently.

I am planning to let it steep for a week before I try it. I will let you know what I think then, unless someone beats me to it.

Fendral

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Binghamton NY
I also just got "morning vape" as my sample freebie in my vapemail today and it smells AMAZEBALLS! just loaded it up into a phoenix and am getting a sweet hazelnut or almond coffee (light on the coffee) with maybe a hint of caramel and chocolate? I'm not big on coffee flavors but this one is nice, quite sweet and not really bitter at all. Heck might not even be coffee at all.

I also immediately searched their website upon smelling it to find out more, but noticed it was not up there. It must be like the hawk sauce, where they started sending it out as freebies and as feedback came in decided whether to add it to their already immense lineup or not. Hope this one makes it, because I wouldn't mind having some more of it.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Morning vape is really good. Tastes like a caramel latte, but not overly sweet. It's really mellow. Needs a bit of cinnamon IMO. It's a winner.

I haven't stopped vaping this since I got it. I had emailed giving my input. I just got an email back from James. They are going to add it to the website soon. He described it as a sweet coffee BTW.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
SusieQ, as I have stated enough times for people to finally get annoyed of me, make sure you get at least 2 flavor shots for butterscotch and let it steep for at least ten days. Do a forum search for steeping methods.

And to prepare you for Caramel Coffee: do you remember those hard coffee candies called Nips? That is EXACTLY what it tastes like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread