Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Well, first off, everybody in the family is well and there is money in the bank. Just alot of little things with the clincher being self inflicted. Been waiting for that postman to show up with my juice order from FSUSA. First off I'll say my last order, November, 2010 I got the 120 ml RY4 and Wyat Earp both 18mg. And actully waited about 1 month for them to deliver. A huge argument resulted between myself and David, (the owner). Well lifes to short so my order finally showed up and amends where made. However I just knew better than to do it again, but i did, (O my, 32 years in the Marines and this kinda thing aggravating me) go figure. Well I made the order last week and as usual, (for me) nice emails, telling me the new status of my order as it progressed thru the different stages then no more updates, until today. A nice email from one of the kids stating that my order had been delayed due to 2 of the juices i ordered being out of stock! OMG why didn't they just tell me that last week? ok so I fired a not so nice email to David who when I called sounded rather upset as he was yelling at someone for several seconds prior to saying hello. Well I'm sure I didn't add to a good day for him and it wasn't long before he told me if I felt unhappy to just email him and he'd cancel the order, this after telling me the stuff he was waiting on was in Germany and should arrive tomorrow night and suddenly hung up. I called back and tried to patch things up and he agreed his day had sucked and I thought things were fine. (I do like his RY4). An hour later I got an email saying my order had been cancelled. soooooo

I need some all day vaping recommendations. As much as it pains me, I'm gonna bite my nose to spite my face and not order from him again. AVI is good but pretty expensive for all day stuff anyone have any favorites? Or for that matter bad days they feel like venting about???????:evil::evil:

I got the email today that 3 of my 9 were out of stock and they were waiting on flavoring but had no clue how long.
RY4, RY5, and Pear.

This was my first order ever with them and I am not happy. I got a shipping number 3 days ago, now they are telling me they cant ship it ????

I told them to cancel the whole order and credit my card.
Don't think I will ever try them again .... shame because it seems people really like their juice.

The juice in question is still available o the site for ordering too. NOT COOL !!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I think if FSUSA would just mark on there site what was not available and when the estimated time was and a notify me button it would solve a lot of there issues. JMO

I got the email today that 3 of my 9 were out of stock and they were waiting on flavoring but had no clue how long.
RY4, RY5, and Pear.

This was my first order ever with them and I am not happy. I got a shipping number 3 days ago, now they are telling me they cant ship it ????

I told them to cancel the whole order and credit my card.
Don't think I will ever try them again .... shame because it seems people really like their juice.

The juice in question is still available o the site for ordering too. NOT COOL !!

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Hey Kargonet, a little help, please. VaporRenu's site confuses me. Do you order unflavored juice and flavors separately and mix them yourself or what?

No, there's a drop down box to choose your flavors. Click on the Nu-Juice Liquid Refill and then you can hit the drop down box for all the choices.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Well I've never had a bad experience with them myself. Not saying it's that way for everyone obviously. I keep a pretty solid stash of juice I like around because I'm in the Frozen North and can't get fast deliveries, so I can afford to be pretty relaxed. I think a lot of people react badly when people just seem to get angry about something like this before checking up on why and everything. I always assume the best about people, and I know FSUSA is a small company that's just trying to do their best in a pretty governmentally-unfriendly environment. They do get their flavours from europe, which means it can certainly get held up just about anywhere on the way from italy to the US. When it gets held up in europe as well as getting stuck in the US, I imagine that they are ten times as frustrated as any of their users.

I do agree that they need a way to immediately indicate that they are out of stock on things but maybe this is a new problem for them that they are having to iron out. I know a lot of people were mad at Rob's website when it wasn't working right, but with patience, everything came out ok. *shrug* I'd rather cut them some slack than get upset and get an ulcer. =)

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I hear what you're saying Jack...there's just some things that aren't worth getting all flustered over. I also think FSUSA is having some serious growing pains and then you add in anything can and probably will go wrong and it's a recipe for some pretty upset people on both sides of the "add to cart" button. I know when our business really took off it was really nice because we were so busy but along with that came all of the stress from having to adapt and put new practices in place. I would imagine they are going through the same thing on an even bigger scale.

I've never ordered any juice from them since I can't get 100% VG but have ordered some DIY stuff that we weren't in a hurry for and it was fine.

That being said, if this attitude from the vendor persists after everything has settled down then it's just crappy customer service on their part but again, we all have the choice to speak with our dineros.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
I hear what you're saying Jack...there's just some things that aren't worth getting all flustered over. I also think FSUSA is having some serious growing pains and then you add in anything can and probably will go wrong and it's a recipe for some pretty upset people on both sides of the "add to cart" button. I know when our business really took off it was really nice because we were so busy but along with that came all of the stress from having to adapt and put new practices in place. I would imagine they are going through the same thing on an even bigger scale.

I've never ordered any juice from them since I can't get 100% VG but have ordered some DIY stuff that we weren't in a hurry for and it was fine.

That being said, if this attitude from the vendor persists after everything has settled down then it's just crappy customer service on their part but again, we all have the choice to speak with our dineros.

Yup, I agree completely. I think their opening of their vape lounge has taken them by surprise and they're a lot busier than they thought they'd be. =)

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Well, my order from FSUSA says it was processed through the sorting facility in AZ... Yesterday (ordered on Monday). I hope I get it by tomorrow or Friday! I had no problems like have been mentioned above.

All came today without a hitch...guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread