• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Evic VTC Mini Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
Please do a but more research bro. You got a lot to learn if you don't even know where is the coils. Please at least watch some YouTube videos. Maybe search basics of vaping. Once you get your basics and you still not sure just ask ard here. We don't mind helping but getting your basics right from the start is important. All about safety bro. Please don't get into this hobby blindly. Man man lai.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Setting up temp control is not easy. From building the ni coils to wicking it and juicing up your tank. Remember you should not fire off or try to pulse the coils before you setup everything. You then need to set your whole mod and tank one side for the coils to cool down to the room temperature. Thereafter you need to lock your resistance in before you fire off and vape. That is how temp control works. One wrong move/misstep and the whole setup is ruined.

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Setting up temp control is not easy...One wrong move/misstep and the whole setup is ruined.

Whoaaa..thanks for the tip boss. Was wondering what went wrong: Followed the manual, primed the Ti coil, adjust temp and watt, airflow opened wide (but didnt lock resistance at room temp) before firing off. First day hits were good at 400F and 30W..then the next few days, started to taste burnt..and flavour gone..

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Whoaaa..thanks for the tip boss. Was wondering what went wrong: Followed the manual, primed the Ti coil, adjust temp and watt, airflow opened wide (but didnt lock resistance at room temp) before firing off. First day hits were good at 400F and 30W..then the next few days, started to taste burnt..and flavour gone..

if you're on msia juice, that's the 1st issue where your coil probably gunked up after the 2nd or 3rd tank. Not too sure on the evic vtc locking makes any significant difference (i always lock mine though) since it seems like it'll note down the initial ohm anyway but that could be the 2nd issue.

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
if you're on msia juice, that's the 1st issue where your coil probably gunked up after the 2nd or 3rd tank. Not too sure on the evic vtc locking makes any significant difference (i always lock mine though) since it seems like it'll note down the initial ohm anyway but that could be the 2nd issue.

Yeap am on FF Blue when it happened..and using the stock Ego 1 Mega Tank. How about the airflow? Does it need to be closed off 1st or left open?

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Airflow doesn't really matter, just leave it open and lock the resistance at room temp. Its quite normal I suppose the gunking of the CL I believe you're using? (mostly due to the sweetener they use), do get a CLR coil head and rebuild to lower the cost down.

Great! yea i definitely would want to op for the CLR heads and try my hands at rebuliding.

You then need to set your whole mod and tank one side for the coils to cool down to the room temperature. Thereafter you need to lock your resistance in before you fire off and vape.

Do i have to set the mod and tank and lock the resistance in each time before i start vaping? or is it each time i remove the tank to top up the juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread