Evolv-ing Thread

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I think I see what it is, it's that piece pushed over the positive pin....I think.

Attachments

• kanger.jpg
    kanger.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 18

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
So, I guess innovation in new atty's had officially ended!
The biggest game changer design's came from svoemesto! Both His last 2 offerings are just "Reloads" of existing atty's :( The Prime = K-F V5 The Lite 2019 = the old Lite :(
Funny thing is, all the comments I'v read are all +!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
So, I guess innovation in new atty's had officially ended!
The biggest game changer design's came from svoemesto! Both His last 2 offerings are just "Reloads" of existing atty's :( The Prime = K-F V5 The Lite 2019 = the old Lite :(
Funny thing is, all the comments I'v read are all +!

I stopped using the OG Aromamizer V2 because of the very dated remove the tank to fill it....

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
So where does one get another Kanger style head, the base of it seems to have an added edition to it?
And how many times do you have to break the glass before you learn not to? (on BB)
The Kanger bridge has the top tube section and a sleeve that screws onto the Coil base to make it fit.
BilletBridge_sport_parts-510x510.jpg

Or you can get the Racing version for the RBA.
BilletBridge_Racing_jesh-lq-510x510.jpg

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
You need the AFC ring? That part is BB only and not part of Kanger stuff. I just got my first BB and I'm opening it up.
My thought was to set up the coil/head in the Kanger base....dry fire, ect, then put it into the BB. But that piece had me puzzled. If it's just an AC ring then I don't think I'd need it anyway as it would be wide open.....anyway. Just thinking, had it in the basket once already.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I haven't tried it yet, but I think you can use the original RBA with the Kanger Bridge. And that way you can screw in that RBA in a Kanger base. The BB Kanger RBA doesn't have threads to screw in a Kanger base.
Oh, so it is different then?

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I bought one of these for the Billet Box that adds a 510 on top. This let's you to dry burn your coils or throw a RDA or tank or something on top. Although they sold out right after I bought one. So I don't know if I got the last one or something. But maybe you can find one somewhere if you are interested. And if you do find any, let me know as I would buy another one if I find any.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
So my son texted me after he left for work and asked me to pick up something to eat when he gets off work. Then the next text arrives and says the ac vent on the far left side of (my other) the car has broken. I texted back that it must have had some help getting in that condition. He texted back that it was due to a cell phone holder being applied to it. Well DUH, I hope he is going to understand that I'm going to expect him to pay for the used replacement part, about $25. I don't think a cell should be even mounted anywhere accessible for use while driving.

BTW, I'm a big fan of the Kanger RBA, seem to be headed towards BB ownership. I missed the sale, just might wait till that 510 like part is back in stock. I broke the positive post on my Kanger RBA, need to buy more.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    This let's you to dry burn your coils or throw a RDA or tank or something on top.
    I guess, if it was your only device :lol:
    Can also be used to check/set the mod internal resistance, or if ya wanna use an RDA/atty on top, like you mentioned :eek:
    Yeah, I've got one.

Users who are viewing this thread