Evolv-ing Thread

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

@Wayneo BB Back Door in the mail today :) T/Y
Looks like the USB board can be cut to fit into the space allotted on the Back door.
Just a little corner of the board needs to be cut, were it says 1A on the board :)
Later on I will look in the BB to see what would need to be done to make it fit

Thanks Again Bud :)

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Lovin them. I don't know why I ignored them for so long. :lol:

I was so impressed, I bought an Authentic, just to give Kudos to the Makers :)
I was worried the Air Flow would be to tight, but it's not :) Nice RLH!
All thou now with no built in USB, IDK if I would buy another Authentic :(
I wonder why they "BB Vapor" wouldn't make a new Rev with the built in USB?

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I was so impressed, I bought an Authentic, just to give Kudos to the Makers :)
I was worried the Air Flow would be to tight, but it's not :) Nice RLH!
All thou now with no built in USB, IDK if I would buy another Authentic :(
I wonder why they "BB Vapor" wouldn't make a new Rev with the built in USB?
Yes I would be more happy to buy an authentic as well. But they make it very hard to get one. This doesn't help one bit. And I agree about the USB port. I don't understand why make something this good and expensive and leave out the USB port on a dna that can connect up to EScribe? That makes no sense to me whatsoever. That just kills it for me. Like if those XvoStick DNA60 didn't have an USB port, there was no way I would have any interest in one.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
2189-1.jpg

Now.............out of stock

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Bill, if you need more grub screws FT has a bunch, some time ago I ordered a bunch of stainless from them that were supposed to be flat faced, when I got them only about 30% were, the rest were the cupped style. I don't see the SS flat face listed any more but I did find these so I ordered one packet, I'll let you know if they are any good.
$5.32 Replacement Socket Set Screws for Atomizers (50-Pack) 50-pack - M2.5*3mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Finally got those grub screws from FT that I posted about weeks ago, these are nice screws, same length as stock grub screws in most attys (Merlins, Mizers), nice flat faced, look to be gold plated and the best part is the allen wrench fits nice and tight which means these should last. I've had a lot of screws that the allen wrench fits loose from the start and it's not long before your tightening one down and the wrench slips past the flats, they wear and loosen inside the socket head, then they have to be tossed and replaced. I'll be placing an order for a bunch more, finding these the right size, flat faced and this quality is like pulling hens teeth.

9620294-1.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I missed a 50% off flash sale from Albert store the other night. He has a nice set of G10 panels for the BB I would have grabbed. Not worth the $75 asking price but nice at $37.50, there was a LV Triade 250C & Falcon tank that could have been had for $100, but it went fast.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I changed to oil today in my other car, the one my son drives, and prior to doing so I set the hand brake. After it was all done and later when he went to leave he came back into the house and said "the e brake is stuck, I pushed the button and it's didn't move". This is the type between the seats. I guess I never gave him proper instruction on it and he must not be using it. I set it pretty hard. Anyway all I had to do was pull the handle enough to release the tension on it so the button could be pressed all the way. Now he at least know.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I suppose nobody tried those BB SXK Odis BOXXER RDTA? Yes I heard about the leaks and the idea is the deck is suppose to stay dry and then you won't get any leaks. That means the wicking can't touch anything except the coil and the holes in the tank and that is it. Well I believe I am diving in and trying them.

And dwcraig1, I'm a little confused? Do you already have a BB? And what is the deal about breaking the glass on the Boro? Because I haven't heard this anywhere. One side of the top part of the glass is beveled. This part faces inside. Although breaking the glass on the BOXXER, this I have heard.

By the way, a 3rd BB just ordered. :D

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
I have an Authentic Boxxer......

The vape is awesome, and I went through the whole first tank with zero leaks, must have been lucky?

Second fill and it p***** out everywhere!

Did the whole plumbers tape thing, then it started leaking out of the front seal?

I swapped it out after that, until I have more time to play.....

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I suppose nobody tried those BB SXK Odis BOXXER RDTA? Yes I heard about the leaks and the idea is the deck is suppose to stay dry and then you won't get any leaks. That means the wicking can't touch anything except the coil and the holes in the tank and that is it. Well I believe I am diving in and trying them.

And dwcraig1, I'm a little confused? Do you already have a BB? And what is the deal about breaking the glass on the Boro? Because I haven't heard this anywhere. One side of the top part of the glass is beveled. This part faces inside. Although breaking the glass on the BOXXER, this I have heard.

By the way, a 3rd BB just ordered. :D
Just going by Murphy's Law. No I don't have one yet but watched a review and thought he was going to break it....but he didn't.

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Just going by Murphy's Law. No I don't have one yet but watched a review and thought he was going to break it....but he didn't.
Yes I have seen that one. The glass is pretty thin, but I think it flexes a little. Sometimes it doesn't want to start moving, but it will. Putting juice on the seal helps just a little. But I don't think it will break just by sliding it. Maybe dropping it on a hard floor it might.

Users who are viewing this thread