US
Morning Coffee 2021-09-22.jpg

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
My latest computer build is almost done, the correct I/O panel will arrive today. The one that I ordered the first time was lacking the PS-2 port hole otherwise it fit. I should have just left it that way. After that the only item is a cable with mini USB on one end and the other end plugs into a USB 2.0 header on the mother board for the app of the power supply. I'm up to $1330 in parts now over half of that being the video card. I need to sell one of the 3.

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Time to continue working to finish my computer, the I/O panel is out in the mail box. Coffee first, need to service my coil as well. I'm going to install the last two fans in it. All fans except front panel fans blow out, front panel has a mesh screen. I'm not going to install the video card till sold (with or without). I said before that I have 3 desktops and 1 needs to go, well I forgot about my son's old desktop so I have 4 and 2 need to go. Almost done with coffee, time to put on shoes and go to mailbox, still not awake yet.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I put the video card in after all. Also put one of the fans in backwards and had to turn it around. Never fired it up today as I ran out of time. Time to get ready for work.
I got a good vape going too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread