Evolv-ing Thread

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I was about to say that I'm finished with the one that I' currently building but I'm still waiting for a couple more parts. A TPM 2.0 module and a 15 amp power cord. That slightly used Corsair HX 1200i came with a standard 10 amp cord (Corsair had surely shipped it with the correct one). If the PS got maxed out to 1200 watts a 10 amp cord could possibly catch fire. I also have a 13 amp cord ordered for my son's computer, mine already has a 13 amp cord.

Reactions: Steamer861

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
morning-coffee-225-jpg.820013

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012

I have an older desktop that has onboard video but also has a pci-e x16 slot that I never could get to work. The above video gave me the idea that it needed cleaned. No I didn't clean my slot like in the video but I did clean it and it is now working.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Copy and pasted from here: Opinion: Parents Must Talk With Teens About The Dangers Of Addictive E-Cigarettes
"In addition, youth and young adults who use e-cigarettes have an increased risk of trying regular cigarettes or other tobacco products. Nicotine can also prime the brain for addiction to other drugs."
I believe this is true but not because these teens were using e-cigs. They are up for using something, e-cigs just happens to be one of them. My opinion only.

Users who are viewing this thread