Evolv-ing Thread

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
I switched from independent (no party) to Republican this election cycle because I wanted to vote in the primary (you can't if you're no party).

That sounds way too controlling. We just go to the poll and ask for whichever primary ballot we want. In fact if there are other issues to vote on you can get an issues only ballot if we prefer.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Last night, after it was called, they burned cars in Oakland, CA. So much for Trump supporters being the source of violence.

You really need to watch these, part one and two. These guys paid protestors at Trump's rally's and took pleasure when it turned violent, all so they could blame it on Trump supporters. The guy in these video's has now pulled all his online profiles.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
a206dee3d5c5d4ab6eb53f44ebc08a28.jpg

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY

And what this puppet master stands for, what his funded agenda's are is all just a myth. Half the county gets it and they came out in droves to reject it. The other half lives in a bubble, they are blind to it and were taken by complete surprise yesterday. Does anyone believe all these protest last night, as madcow said yesterday, were "organic" and not organized? Half the country gets it......

george-soros.jpg

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
time will tell, willy ;)

Time will tell what?
If Trump is successful? Yes time will tell.
Or will time tell if people who didn't vote for him get why those who did vote for him did? If they don't get it soon, they probably never will.

My wife is a hard core Democrat and voted for Hillary, I thought for sure she'd be mad as hell but she's not, she understands why he won. She's also starting to see she's been lied to, she's not happy about loosing our great health insurance we had for so many years all because the cost went through the roof. That has opened her eyes to the other lies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
because the cost went through the roof

health insurance should be a given in a civilized country and so should pro-choice ;) neither the dnc nor the rnc have evolved to represent what people are looking for :(
trump's victory, imo, was foreseeable but i sure wish it could have been somebody else ..................

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
health insurance should be a given in a civilized country and so should pro-choice ;) neither the dnc nor the rnc have evolved to represent what people are looking for :(
trump's victory, imo, was foreseeable but i sure wish it could have been somebody else ..................

Well I'm all for someone replacing the insurance we can no longer afford, my wife and I are now in a terrible situation and we're screwed if something major comes up. If my cancer returns I don't know how I'd pay the bills, I think I'd just have to let it take me rather then leave my wife with the debt. I'd wait until I knew it would be just misery till the end then put a bullet in my head, no way I'd drag myself or my family through the last weeks. That's what Obama did for me and I'm not alone, more will be in the same boat after the next round of insurance hikes.

Pro choice, I say let your faith and morals be your guide. People have to make choices, live with them, then on judgment day answer for them.

Yes I too wish we had someone other the Trump on the right, but it's the fault of the republican's who had been elected and then turned their backs on their party, they have no one to blame but themselves. I hear people saying the party has changed, I say the people are taking it back.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
I'm not sure if I "get it" or not. But that's because I haven't watched any of those videos. :p

Well unless you watch them on youtube or social media you won't see them because the news media won't show the truth. Watch them, it might open your eyes. ;)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Pro choice, I say let your faith and morals be your guide. People have to make choices, live with them, then on judgment day answer for them.
exactly! because there is nothing more heartbreaking than an unwanted, unloved child! and the foster system is far from fail-proof!.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I'm very torn by "pro choice". Does that mean the decision of life and death is in the hands of the mother, with no recourse for the life that is growing in her? Heck people get upset if a kitten or puppy gets killed, what about that human? I hate seeing kids ignored and put up for adoption or ending up in foster care, too. Too many kids, today, are ignored by their parents as it is even with all the convenient methods of birth control that are available. In my mind it is a monumental, life changing, decision or should be and needs a certain amount of counseling by a real physician, not a place centered on "pro choice", the outcome there is a given. Problem is that "pro choice", abortion, has become a popular method of birth control. In the end, birth control/"pro choice" boils down to personal responsibility which there doesn't seem to be enough of.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
health insurance should be a given in a civilized country and so should pro-choice ;)

I couldn't agree more! Healthcare should be the most important thing, after all if your sick nothing else matters! The thought that there is Trillions of Dollars for wars in the middle east, but no money for healthcare for all US citizens, Boggles my mind!
I'm Pro-choice 100% The law should have nothing to say about what a women does in her body!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Heck people get upset if a kitten or puppy gets killed

much easier taking in and taking care of a kitten or puppy. ;) let me just say i had my son pretty late and had to try pretty hard to succeed;) i could not ever have aborted but that is my choice! unless society is prepared to take care of a child's needs completely no woman should ever be forced to give birth! now, if a woman has to make that choice i believe it should be done as early as possible.
awsum, what is counseling going to do? will it pay for child care, food, clothing, education? furthermore, i don't believe that choice comes easy :( and once made nobody should have the right to second-guess a woman! but maybe that's the right time to talk about birth control and i believe that's what planned parenthood is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread