Imperial Beach, California
12.jpg

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Well some good news :) Beyond astronomical odds, I find the missing tiny corner piece! Glue it back on & well it's not perfect, but better than with out it :)
The vendor contacts me, offers to send me a new set, (not exactly the same piece of Stab wood), if I send these back to Poland & pay 50% for the new set.
So I reply, tell Him it's not worth it & that I had found the corner spec Glued it back on & it was better than totally missing the whole corner. He refunds Me half the purchase price :)
So I end up with a minor flaw, but @ Half Price :)

V7bITKr.jpg

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I was starting to wonder about EFunTop and my new Aegis. I ordered Friday and got a confirmation almost instantly, but no charge on PP. The charge finally showed up as happening yesterday. Maybe they'll manage to ship it by the end of next week. Amazon kind of spoils it for everyone else. I'll have a silicon sleeve for it before it even ships, probably.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Just placed another order with that ebay seller, I discovered something I wish I had noticed before, he has two listing for those Hana reference mod kits, links below. Pick no engraving, include the lipo, then notice the price is $10 for some and $20 for others depending on what color you pick! I also noticed a couple of them, it's $10 in one listing and $20 in the other, most of them are $10! Could be why he's throwing us a bone with the orders.
HANA MODZ DNA 250 200 75 Do It Yourself (DIY) kit 11 colors. *Free Battery* incl | eBay
HANA MODZ DNA 250 200 75 Do It Yourself ( DIY ) Mod kit Billet 11 colors | eBay

I was going to order a few more spare lipo's for $10, until I discovered I can get the whole kit with the lipo for the same price!

He's sold out of the V4 mod I'm putting a 60 in--> Hana Modz V4 DNA 40 *Authentic* Navy Blue MOD *BLOWOUT SALE* | eBay but he now has a few of these HANA MODZ V4s DNA 40 DNA 60 DIY KIT *AUTHENTIC* | eBay Basically the same mod but those don't have the bottom battery door, you have to remove the side cover to swap out a battery, also looks like they are small screen mods. I ordered a couple, going to try to fit a 21700 in them, leave them in the mod and charge them by the board. I guess you could put magnets on the side cover, but I've got enough mods now that I don't mind swapping out mods while charging.

Users who are viewing this thread