Evolv-ing Thread

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
What an eye! I went straight from the manicured nails to the thigh. :w00t:
She had manicured nails??? Sorry I missed that too.
EIQLJ7Z.gif

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Thanks everyone, especially those who got to eat the cake!

I was pondering what wish to make for you when I blew out the candle, then I thought maybe I better not push things any further. :laugh: Hope you had a good day! :)

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
LoL, after the 3rd look at tibs morning coffee pic I just noticed the cup with the print. :laugh:
I looked very hard in case someone said they saw anything except the obvious. And there is a doyley under her .... too. And I was waiting for someone to mention they saw the doyley or coffee first.
EIQLJ7Z.gif

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
I looked very hard in case someone said they saw anything except the obvious. And there is a doyley under her .... too. And I was waiting for someone to mention they saw the doyley or coffee first.
EIQLJ7Z.gif

LoL, I'll have to look again, I only caught the cup....

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
EIQLJ7Z.gif
Me thinks she is wearing the doyley, and just sitting on stucco.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
In the interest of "civility" and decorum (?), I'm staying quiet.
I have tons to say, but I am not talking. Although if you get me really drunk I might say something. But I swear if I wake up in the morning with this unknown women staring at me and saying "I love you". I'm telling her it is all your fault.
EIQLJ7Z.gif

Reactions: CMD-Ky

Users who are viewing this thread