The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Evolv Kick vs. Fasttech Kick?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by dpdp, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    H-Town
    I got 3-5 hours...but I hammered on em hard, I was running an AGA-T2 or I-Atty genesis clone so I would hold the fire button a bit longer to heat the coils up (I had em set for 8 watts) once it warmed up the stainless wick oh man it vapes like a big dog!

Only thing I can think is figure out how to pull apart the firing button, stretch the spring to make it a bit harder to fire it and see if it will do a tail stand w/o firing, my Magneto tail stand fires because the magnests just ain't strong enough, my Caravela doesnt

2. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    According to Kamry K300 HAS a locking Bottom Switch

3:17 into Video

Please re-check your gear.
    Looks to be reverse threading. i.e. tighter than tight on the bottom cap to screw down and lock.

3. PaulBHC

PaulBHC Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    Thanks but...

I just looked the cap over and cannot see any joint lines. Looks machined out of one piece of alloy. I cranked it on with out the battery, even using a flat rubber jar opener for grip. I don't see a second, reverse thread piece. It is if they made a design change or got cheap or these are copycats.

madvapes has a similar unit from Smok with a lock symbol on the cap.

4. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Where did it come from?

Only ones I see that list without lock is Fasttech and they are often clueless until corrected.
    The unit may have a lock and it is stuck/jammed. Even the original Juggernaut suffered that issue.
    Nemesis locks get stuck all the time, but at least you can see them to know they exist.

May be worth popping the c-clip and drop the button out to look from the bottom of the switch.
    Maybe a pair of rubber gloves to grip the threaded section and work the outer piece in each direction to see if it is just stuck.

And they all do look one piece. Clean machining hides seams.

5. PaulBHC

PaulBHC Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    I popped the clip earlier today and it looks solid. I'll try again. One thing different from the video is that my button doesn't stick out as far as hers.

I got it from completevape.com

It was not in a box but they seem to do that to save space in shipping. Also in the video she puts in a fuse disc and mine did not come with one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.