• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Excellent E-Cig store in Newport Beach-- Mods, batts, atties, great juice-- and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/174797-new-southern-ca-store.html

Check it out! This place just opened, they have absolutely everything! GGs, infinities, even Phidias Feedimus!

I picked up some high voltage 306 atties from like $6 each, and a few boge cartos for $3 a piece.

And the juice selection is mind-blowing. He has the full lineup of two amazing juice vendors that I'd never heard of, but the juice was top-notch.

I got a 30ml bottle of Corona with Lime. It tastes like a corona with a wedge of lime squeezed in. It's crazy, and it's really quite good. $18, and the other brand he stocks is $15/30 ml.

So check them out! I drove down from LA on a friday... The traffic was horrible on the way back, but after I visited the shop, I went down to the beach and had the most relaxing time... vaping on corona and lime as I walked down the surf. It was absurdly pleasant.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i stopped in to jason's shop yesterday. real nice guy, had a great chat. anyone who is local, he stocks pretty much everything. from super minis to big batt mods. starter kits, lion batts, and tons of juice.

we talked about having a vape meet at his store. he has a great little patio, right across from the beach, and almost smack dab in the middle of everything laguna. what say you local vapeheads?

gobookee

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2009
Anaheim, CA
Hi Jason!
Stopped in yesterday and met with your son-in-law.... my brother was looking at some ecigs and decided to read up more on which one was better for him.... i told him to get the provari and i'd trade him my SD for it... lol... anyways, i got the corona with lime as GG recommended highly.... but it tastes like toffee bread crumbs.... ( does it make sense????) anyways, just wondering if it tastes better with higher voltage..... I loved your store! very simple yet serene! Hope to see you next time when i stop by!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread