Experienced vaper out of the loop :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
I've been vaping for almost 4 years now, more than a year ago I bought my last mod and tanks and I've been very happy with both.
I use an EVIC VT with the original huge subtank and an istick 30w with a subtank mini.

I started looking for new mods/tanks a couple of weeks ago and it seems there are too many new kits to choose from :p also wanna add that I only do MTL so I don't really care about subohming.

Wanted to ask the forum which are the recommended go-to's nowadays, I know I'm looking for MTL tanks (rta's, replacable heads, at least 4mL) and VW or TC devices with 2000mah and up batteries.

Thanks in advance!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I've been vaping for almost 4 years now, more than a year ago I bought my last mod and tanks and I've been very happy with both.
I use an EVIC VT with the original huge subtank and an istick 30w with a subtank mini.

I started looking for new mods/tanks a couple of weeks ago and it seems there are too many new kits to choose from :p also wanna add that I only do MTL so I don't really care about subohming.

Wanted to ask the forum which are the recommended go-to's nowadays, I know I'm looking for MTL tanks (rta's, replacable heads, at least 4mL) and VW or TC devices with 2000mah and up batteries.

Thanks in advance!
My two favorite mods are the istick Pico, and eVic VTC Mini.

My favorite is the Pico because more pocket friendly. The downside is attys larger than 23 mm wont fit.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014

Thanks in advance!
I started a brother of mine on a Nautilus mini and iStick 20 2 years ago and he won't consider anything else. The N mini is the classic MTL tank. If you don't mind buying coil heads it's still in the top tier. The coils are 1.6 to 1.8 ohm. A good number for MTL and they do their best at 8-12 watts so a single battery mod is going to work fine. The iStick 20 is still a good choice for that tank.

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
Thanks everyone for the recommendations, I'll probably stock a healthy amount of nautilus tanks/coils and subtank coils :p Still undecided on the mods...too many to choose from

What's wrong with being out of the loop?!?

Everything I use today was available in 2012. (or earlier)

Nothing wrong, my tanks work flawlessly to this day. But the batteries don't hold the charge as good as they did. And since I'm not from the US getting new gear takes a little planning

Huehugh

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
I'm with you puchox. Been doing this a long time like you. Found my happy place. ... Pico with a subtank mini. I still buy my coils. I know how to build so I can when .... hits the fan, but when you can get 5 for nine bucks on fasttech what's the point right now?
Stick with the subtank... buy four pico's for less than a hundred bones. .. buy 100$ of .5 ohm cois and be set for years. Compared to smoking that's nothing.
But you've been at it 4 years so you know.
;)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Thanks everyone for the recommendations, I'll probably stock a healthy amount of nautilus tanks/coils and subtank coils :p Still undecided on the mods...too many to choose from
Nothing wrong, my tanks work flawlessly to this day. But the batteries don't hold the charge as good as they did. And since I'm not from the US getting new gear takes a little planning

If the issue is your mod batteries not holding a charge after all this time, maybe get mods with replaceable batteries. Then, when the battery will no longer charge, which happens to all of them, just put in a new battery and move on. Should you do that, be sure you get quality authentic batteries and a charger for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread