• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Facebook Group/Local Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
The Natural State Vapers have their own Facebook group, just in case anyone was looking for another way to meet vapers in your area! Northwest Arkansas currently has monthly meetups, central Arkansas is getting meetings organized, and I'm sure there will be more based on demand.

I was wanting to get a list of local vape shops for anyone looking, I currently know of 2 stores and a local internet supplier. If you know of any others list them, and I'll update the list.

Spectrum Plus in Fayetteville is a Totally Wicked supplier, they're nice in a pinch, but priced like you would expect.

Via Vapor is in Bentonville, and is a newly opened shop (9 weeks now). They're working on inventory, but carry Joytech, Innokin, DK/HC, and Liqua (maybe more).

Ejuicemonkeys is an internet based provider in Rogers, they currently offer local pickup (by appointment), and as the name should suggest they specialize in juice, good juice, and with a ton of options!

Last edited:

Staffman28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2013
Springdale, AR, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

arcelt

Jul 12, 2013
Conway, AR, USA
A buddy (also a recently converted vaper) and I were talking about what to do if we ran out of ejuice and I thought that having a local B&M retailer would be really great for those emergencies when you don't have a week to wait for vapemail. I read this forum post earlier, and also did a quite a bit of googling to try to find a supplier in Central Arkansas. No avail. However, on a whim, I went to a local head shop (I thought they might supply ejuice since they specialize in smoking implements)--Crazy J's--and they did actually have a few bottles but a very limited selection. The nice guy behind the counter told me that there was a newish (about a month old) vapor store in Conway about a block away. And sure enough, there it was. I went in, sample several different ejuices and wound up purchasing a few. So, Central AR folks, be sure to check out E-Vapors. The staff is very friendly and, while the store is pretty small, they have a decent selection of devices and juices and you can try everything for free. Good stuff.

ZNinja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Austin, Ar. USA
www.arkriders.com

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas

bobitize

Sep 14, 2013
Fayetteville, AR
Wow I just found this post by searching, I didnt realize I should have done it sooner.

I purchased my setup (Protank II, 900VV, and 1300 VV) from Vapor World in Fayetteville, AR Website: Vapor World NWA, Facebook page also
have: Protank I, (II - Removable Drip Tip) (Other model stuff didn't pay attention to everything), Drip Tips, Winder batteries, e-juices, starter kits, & more.
They have some the Joytech flavors - Fay location (from the last time I saw the Facebook post it has been awhile ago.
This is not my store, however, they are close to the city square. I walk down to the store to get my juice on lunch break.

Locations: Locations « Vapor World NWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread