• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

InsaneManiac

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait... ships to Australia, Int'l Shipping is 12.50, free if the order is >$75 US and all site coupon codes are honored for Int'l orders. Currently deej has a code going: Happy Birthday Deej, which gives 10.6% off site-wide! His juices are awesome and there are over a hundred flavors to choose from

eve66

Oct 12, 2011
Australia
Hey guy's. Just got my 5 post up and happy to be able to post in the Aus form.
I read this post when i first got my ecig and orded from hevans gifts just to try out how to do it plus it was the easyist order list and found it was the one of the onlyones with paypal.. It all came 6 days later, so fast and all their but the 18mg flavours didn't hold me so i went looking for unflavour 36mg for a cheap postal price. Green house one was the next best price in both unflavour juice and postal. it came 8 days later (so not as fast) but really good. I'm going to stick to greenhouse one and buy my flavour in aus
When first starting out as an aussie in the ecig world it's hard...I worried about putting money out their and not getting anything shipped to me But so not the case. If u stick to the sites in this form that ppl have orded from u should not have a prob.
Son would just like to thank you all for this form on auss shipping, helped me a bunch

DrMagick

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Australia
I've successfully received orders from both SmokTek and HealthCabin.
I'm planning to order from Deejstuff, gonna try one of their sampler packs.
It gives you the option of choosing the PG/VG ratio. Should I always choose 90%VG, 10%PG for better vapor?
Whats the rule? I read VG is the juice to get for good vapor.
I would continue to order AV's BB and GJ but it looks like those flavors will be on Hiatus for a while.
Hypnotic Myst and Oba Oba from Deejstuff sounds intriguing, will be placing an order in the next few days

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Deejstuff is a great supplier. Fast shipping, good prices, good juices. I've got a bottle of Oba Oba but I haven't tried it yet, I might give it a run tomorrow and let you know what I think. I love deej's lemonades, I also love Bittersweet Tears of the Apocalypse which is a dark chocolate and strawberry juice. I didn't like one of the tobacco blends (blend 4) but I did try it when it was fresh, so i'm letting it steep before trying again. At the end of the day taste is a personal thing, so just order what you think you'll like and go from there.

In relation to your PG/VG ratio, I ordered 70% pg, 30% vg and the juices have heaps of vapor and flavour. If you're using cartomizers I wouldn't go above 50% vg, it would be too thick. The most common mixes are 80pg/20vg or 70pg/30vg.

Pretty sure he's got a sale on at the moment, 12% off until the end of the year, super deal for hand crafted juice.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I've successfully received orders from both SmokTek and HealthCabin.
I'm planning to order from Deejstuff, gonna try one of their sampler packs.
It gives you the option of choosing the PG/VG ratio. Should I always choose 90%VG, 10%PG for better vapor?
Whats the rule? I read VG is the juice to get for good vapor.
I would continue to order AV's BB and GJ but it looks like those flavors will be on Hiatus for a while.
Hypnotic Myst and Oba Oba from Deejstuff sounds intriguing, will be placing an order in the next few days

I tried the Oba Oba from deejstuff last night and again today. It's not bad, not excellent , some where in-between. The throat hit and vapor are ok, but not as good as deej's lemonades at the same strength. The flavour is a bit hard to describe, to me it's a very mild tobacco with something sweet in there, probably a fruit of some description but it's also very mild in flavour. A fairly inoffensive juice, it may grow on me but at this stage it's about a 6.5/10.

autumnbreeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Northern Virginia
Hi guys! I'm in the states but a good friend of mine is going to vet school in Perth. I just successfully converted her and to make sure she stays successful, I came here to find some suppliers that are shipping to Australia. I've also discovered that Blue Mist and Vapor Galaxy will ship to AU. Thank you so much for starting this. You guys rock!

Out of curiosity, are there any online Australian vendors? That may sound like a silly question since you're all on here looking for vendors who will ship to you. But I was just wondering. ;)

autumnbreeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Northern Virginia
Thanks Azzaman! I contacted Hack yesterday and found that he's actually not too far from where my friend lives. He responded quickly to my email and was very nice. He said that he would do his best to make sure she stayed successful as well. That says a lot about his character. Definitely a good guy. :D

Last edited:

Bearded Vapor

ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: SA posting in unauthorized area

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier posting in unauthorized area

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
From what I can gather from family and contacts I have living in NZ, the government is committed to a smokefree future and is not against ecigs, but is looking at ways of implementing some kind of regulation of standards to ensure public safety - probably this is partly to avoid possible litigation if they allow unregulated sales. I'm not sure what the AUS stance is but I would be interested to know.

Both countries apparently allow personal imports, but have either set out guidelines or given an indication as to what quantities constitute personal? There are still many grey areas in various countries and most people tend to just keep their fingers crossed that their respective customs won't seize their goods.

One more question, a supplier in NZ offers 'free' nicotine refills when customers purchase a kit; is that considered an acceptable way around the nicotine ban, a matter of time before it's stopped, or is it in one of those grey areas that is difficult to define? If it's acceptable, then that could be the elusive loophole (albeit temporary) - buy a non-nicotine product and get a nicotine product 'free'. I believe this might hinge on the official wording of current regulations regarding nicotine products. I have been told (unofficially) that it is the sale, promotion, or marketing of unlicensed nicotine products by persons or companies in NZ that is banned, which if true, could close that loophole. If anyone can enlighten, please do.

Best wishes

John

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
I can't see the point of this list. A more useful version would be "Which vendors DON'T ship to Australia" since almost all of them do.

Only one I've found so far was Aroma Ejuice because at one time they appointed a local distributor, and had yet to fix their checkout to reflect the change to direct shipping last time I checked. Unless you're after WTA liquid the choices seem to be endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread