The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Mildew, Mar 3, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fifthflo

Fifthflo Full Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Australia
    Agreed we need a thread on who doesn't ship to Aus!!! Is there one yet??

2. octaner

octaner Full Member Verified Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Australia
    More like Australian sellers would be better :D

3. Charlie C

Charlie C Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nothing on that list excites me.

4. Mildew

Mildew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    Understandable, the list hasn't been updated for over 2 years and nobody seems to want to read further than the first page.
    As pointed out previously, the subject is pretty much redundant now anyway. I'll suggest it gets unstuck and left to disappear to the bottom..

5. abracadebra

abracadebra Vaping Master ECF Veteran

if alice in vapeland has already been listed ....oops sorry ....I found alice a few mths back...wow do I love her juice....,quiet morning mystic manalime...go well in si products...ive had issues wth the nanos so these thinner eliquids vape well in nanos...plus ull love the gift charms she sends wth her bottles...alice makes all her customers feel special....I usually wait 2wks on cheap shipping to arrive

6. crazymf

crazymf Full Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Australia
    I came across this guy on facebook who was selling starter packs and E-Liquid flavors .. He is based in Brisbane.. I ordered a pack off him about 3 weeks ago and got it with in 3 days .. Im not sure if he posts interstate but I suppose you can just send him a message .. if you live close by he says you can pick up..

7. LaneyCat

LaneyCat Full Member Verified Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Australia
  8. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    +1 about AiV - BEST juice vendor I have found. Will be a one stop shop once she releases her NET line

9. SteveW

SteveW Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    Australia
    I just posted this elsewhere but probably more relevant to my Aussie comrades:

Just ordered some Mt Baker Juices with the 10% discount. Code: vaporfrombaker. Sound delicious and the shipping to Australia is VERY reasonable compared to some other vendors. I am trying Caramel Apple, Blu-bacco, Thug, Lemonade and Solar Flare (50ml bottles for each flavour = 250ml total). Great how you can add extra flavour shots for 25 cents a hit and the nicotine strength goes all the way up to 36mg. There is a great range of PG/VG mixes as well - I went with pure VG. It is really hard to find vendors who will even sell their stuff to us down under. This is a real treat for me. Can't wait get my smackers on this stuff!

Just did the maths on this including shipping to Australia ($26) works out at around 30c per ml. That is a great price for premixed juice compared to some of the other sites I have looked at. Ahlusion is about 3 times the price and Alien Vision is more than 2 times the price NOT including shipping (they don't ship to Australia at all by the way). Do these other suppliers really have a product that is that much better?

10. Kandric

Kandric Full Member

May 28, 2011
    Earth
    Tim at Hot vapes ships to Australia, his prices are reasonable and I thoroughly enjoy his mixes.

11. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Love the hot vapes, they are awesome!

12. benjabin

benjabin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2013
    Sloth sanctuary
  13. mickolis

mickolis Full Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Australia
    afaik customs won't stop it. the health department had issues and raided people for a while but this was years ago. I've only ordered once, being new , i got my juice through health cabin. came through in 6 days.
    as for a 3 months supply, its relative as everyone smokes a different amount. i think as long as your not ordered 1L in one shipment then you should be fine.

14. Ewunia

Ewunia Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2012
    Australia
    Have a look at this site: Alcohol/Cig/Tobacco2
    It provides a very clear answer to the question "Can I import electronic cigarettes into Australia?".

15. JusCruizin

JusCruizin Full Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Perth, WA, AUS
  16. freddy83

freddy83 Full Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Johor Bahru Malaysia
    theres no ban in australia for the use, sale and importing of ecig and it products?

17. CraigF
    This message by CraigF has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 23, 2014, Reason: Moved On.
    Jan 22, 2014
  18. CraigF
    This message by CraigF has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 23, 2014, Reason: Moved On.
    Jan 22, 2014
  19. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    Amery, WI
    Add VirginVapor.com per their FAQ on website

20. Oz Rudeboy

Oz Rudeboy Full Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Queensland Australia
    I have bought from EC Blends, Mom and Pops vapor shop, Sweet Vapes, Mt Baker vapors, freedom smoke USA, worlds finest vapor shop, and fasttech (Asia, but their Hangsen RY4 is awesome) all post to Aus, and never had a problem? Law says you can import 3 months worth at a time, but it doesn't say how often ? Make hay while the sun shines fellow vapers, soon enough, the gov' will want his cut, buy now, buy big, and buy often!

21. Ewunia

Ewunia Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2012
    Australia
    This seems like a good advice "buy now, buy big, and buy often!". Unfortunately, the nicotine doesn't last forever. The general opinion is it will last up to 2 years, if kept in a dark and cool place. I only buy liquid marked with "use by date" (like Liqua) or date of manufacture (like MtBaker). BTW MtBaker when asked advised that it should be used within a year. At the moment I have 1 year supply in my fridge, but I'm still nervous, considering what is happening in EU and USA. If you have dual citizenship of any EU country, you should sign up The European Vaping Initiative. Go to "EU legislation" at the main ECF site.

22. rindey

rindey Full Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    I'm sure someone has already mentioned these but here we go anyway;

- Mt Baker Vapor
    - Virgin Vapor
    - Five Pawns
    - Fastech
    - Alibaba (almost everything bar dry batteries)