• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rollcall: Local Phoenix E-Cig suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I have to say something, and I'm doing so because with the community growing, it's crucial that negative experiences and bad vendors can have a much larger effect now than later.
I cannot support Synergy Labs anymore. I have been patient, tried going multiple times in the chance it was just an "off" day, and it's the same. I have better interactions with other customers than the guys there. I had what I thought was a serious problem and got a "deal with it" answer.
I sent people there who come back baffled that they got treated the way they did, and I'm the one putting my name to it-so I have to accept responsibility for Synegy's f-ups.

If this isn't the place for it, just tell me where is?

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
@ Edgecrusher, have you tried talking with the owner (or was that the problem)? I've never shopped with them, so I have nothing to add in that respect. I see nothing wrong with giving your experience with the company and a heads up to everyone here... (that's what this group is all about). Maybe the owner will read this here and address the problems.

:2c: alert: What I don't get about some of these suppliers (in general, not targeting anyone specifically) is that it's not like there aren't plenty of other suppliers (even locally) who would love to treat you right and have those new customer referrals and they don't get that word of mouth travels fast in the vaping community. :glare: Damn dumb... but then, some folks aren't cut out for retail and the customer service skills required to run a business. I've crossed a few off my list over the years by the way I was treated and made sure my friends knew about my experience as well.

@ Entropy, I think Zikwid's grand opening is the 6th, not the 7th? That's the notice I got from Andrea in my Facebook feed and posted in our FB group page. March 6th at 725 S. Rural Rd #111 Tempe, AZ 85287 602-428-9378 Zikwid.com If I've got it wrong, let me know??

@ Everyone - I just added Vicki's Value Vapor to the Supplier's list (Queen Creek). Welcome to the group Vicki!

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I most certainly brought my issues to their attention. I waited a few weeks to make sure I wasn't just upset (I wasn't) or mad (certainly not), just disappointed. I vouched for them too soon, and once people started coming back and telling me everything from feeling like they were taken advantage of for not knowing enough, to simply being ignored because the people behind the counter were too busy doing something else, I combined that with my own experiences there and matter-of-factly now not recommend anyone to go back.

It's a lot better than the f-bombs I usually drop, and I have a hard time giving bad reviews. Until something changes, honestly there's just too many other options now to waste time on it. Really, though, if anyone wants to know more feel free to PM me.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm in Tucson and they seriously need another store front here. I went into Freedom Smokes on a Tuesday morning and it was jammed. Almost no hardware left and this was before Chinese New Year. They carry mainly Joyetech and not much else. That's all the sales people know as well. I walked in too educated from hanging around ECF. Anyway, I just ordered from Hoosier E-Cig and hopefully I can get started this weekend.

Tim In Az

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Mesa AZ
I have to say something, and I'm doing so because with the community growing, it's crucial that negative experiences and bad vendors can have a much larger effect now than later.
I cannot support Synergy Labs anymore. I have been patient, tried going multiple times in the chance it was just an "off" day, and it's the same. I have better interactions with other customers than the guys there. I had what I thought was a serious problem and got a "deal with it" answer.
I sent people there who come back baffled that they got treated the way they did, and I'm the one putting my name to it-so I have to accept responsibility for Synegy's f-ups.

If this isn't the place for it, just tell me where is?

Synergy is where I bought all my start up gear.
They were very friendly to me but sold me a kit that I feel is inferior. Basically my batteries both died in one day. They were good about replacing them and then one week later I had another battery die. My few friends that vape looked at my setup and asked where the ego logo was which leads me to believe I was sold knock offs. They replaced the third battery and I have yet to return. Not trying to bash them and actually chalk it up to I should have done my research before I bought. They actually have a nice store and I do like a few of their juices. I just think they way over charge for off brand crap.

I actually left there that day and went to Vapor Vortex and bought to new Ego Batteries which have been performing flawlessly.

Really liked The guys at Vapor Vortex. Prices are good and they are very friendly and passionate about their new store.
I do think I have issues with the Hangsen Juice they sell which sucks cause I really like some of the flavors.
I will definitely frequent Vapor Vortex.

In attempt to find a Juice I could tolerate I made my way to Zikwid in Tempe.
I really liked this store and would have never found it without this site.
The folks that helped me were really helpful and they have some great juices there.

My next stop will be .... Out. I can't wait to check them out and again would have never known about them without this site.

Thanks for this thread it has really expanded my options.

Tim In Az

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Mesa AZ
To add to my above post.

Just left .... Out.

This place is awesome. Great guys working the counter. Awesome American Made Juices. Other than spending more than I should have
cause its a candy store for ex smokers the experience was great.

My only real complaint is its the farthest place from my house but that won't keep me away.

surreal

Sep 14, 2012
Glendale, AZ
I happened upon a recently-opened shop near me on the West side yesterday. Hi-Tec Vapor is hiding in the corner of a little strip mall behind the Wells Fargo and Burger King on Northern, just East of I-17.

The address on the card is 2348 W Northern Ave, Phx, 85021. Hours listed are Monday - Saturday 10am - 8pm. I didn't have a lot of time to hang out but they seem to be very friendly folks. They have a large selection of flavors that they apparently mix there, and the prices seem reasonable.

They encourage you to sample; I left with some "crazy cantaloup" juice. It's very tasty, but I like it best cut by 1/2 with unflavored juice. I should probably mention that I'm currently vaping Happy E dark cocoa waffle mixed with peanutbutter cookie - I have a need to tinker. YMMV. ;-)

Last edited:

Tim In Az

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Mesa AZ
I feel I need to Update my experience with Synergy.

The owner Lindsay contacted me through Yelp after I left a bad review.
He explained to me that he received a bad batch of batteries and offered to replace mine with Joytech.

I decided to take him up on his offer since both of my crappy batteries were dead anyway.
He seemed very sincere in our conversation that he is trying to improve.

I'm glad he contacted me and I intend to give them another chance in the future.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I happened upon a recently-opened shop near me on the West side yesterday. Hi-Tec Vapor is hiding in the corner of a little strip mall behind the Wells Fargo and Burger King on Northern, just East of I-17.

The address on the card is 2348 W Northern Ave, Phx, 85021. Hours listed are Monday - Saturday 10am - 8pm. I didn't have a lot of time to hang out but they seem to be very friendly folks. They have a large selection of flavors that they apparently mix there, and the prices seem reasonable.

They encourage you to sample; I left with some "crazy cantaloup" juice. It's very tasty, but I like it best cut by 1/2 with unflavored juice. I should probably mention that I'm currently vaping Happy E dark cocoa waffle mixed with peanutbutter cookie - I have a need to tinker. YMMV. ;-)
Visited Hi-Tec Vapers today and I second the opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread